Chapter 7

" rock paper scissor ".

Four hands shot up in the air.

" I WON!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! ".

" dam it".

currently, the divine beings were in the lobby playing rock paper scissor, why? they were all fighting for tcf and tboh worlds in their....own unique way.

" hehehe~ I finally got a chance ", said the god of war with tears in his eyes. ' if only I had this chance sooner '.

Several gods were slumped down with grim expressions. At the same time, some were already planning ahead while communicating with each other's eyes. 

The gods had the same thought for once.

' we're doomed '.

' that's right...we are definitely doomed '.

' I never thought I would die this early but the time has come '.

' WE'RE NOT DEAD YET DIMWIT!!! '.

' WE'LL DIE ANYWAY WITH THIS BASTARD RUINING EVERYTHING!!! '.

' WE'RE LITERALLY IMMORTAL '.

' oh right, forgot about that '.

' I say we hit his head and then tie him up so he won't be able to cause trouble '.

' I'm in!!! '.

' count me in, since you're going to do it anyway '.

' ... '.

' hope '.

' come on~ hope you're in right?.... '.

' hope ...don't let us down... '.

' ... '.

' COME ON HOPE YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME '.

' fine '. ' just don't do anything too concerning '.

' tch '

' is he a saint? '.

' he's a god '.

' shit. forgot that too '.

"Are you guys blind or what? ". Three heads instantly turned in his direction. Seriously, he was literally in front of them but they are already planning something. They've been knowing each other for like how long? long enough to know when something is fishy. Like now?

A few minutes ago-

' Who should I give this chance to? mmm....' the god of war thought while considering the availabilities.

Silence.

weird. can he even call it weird? no, he can't. 

Dangerous. That's the perfect description of the situation he's facing right now.

3 shitheads, not counting Hope since he's the extra, who was just listening, are communicating with their eyes. what happened the last time they communicated with their eyes? -he doesn't wanna talk about it. Let alone remembering it again.

Sure, he can be a shithead sometimes but what kind of shit can he do in this kind of situation? he was doing everything sincerely when they just had to scare the shit off him with their eye network. Fuck them. He ain't dealing with this shit. That's why he decided to block the eye network.