Chapter 3

Hi Everyone!!! I'm so happy I have so many readers and it makes me feel warm on the inside (❁'◡'❁). Hehehe......well, hope you enjoy this chapter!!!  (o゜▽゜)o☆

The reaction continued.

But behind that satisfaction, Cale suddenly felt chills on the back of his neck. It was because Ron drank the lemon tea without any complaints.

Laughter echoed around the hall. The tcf side who knew the butler Cale always had around him was surprised by the new information. Their fearless commander was afraid of his butler. Those who knew or were familiar with the butler were curious as to why Cale was afraid. 

The tboh side who didn't know much about this butler ' Ron ' just found Cale's behavior cute. 

' fufufufufufuffu who knew young master Cale had such a cute side to him ' thought tcf Witira, tcf Rosalyn, tcf Litana, and tcf Amiru along with their parallel selves who also found this quite adorable.

Clack.

Why did the sound of the teacup being placed on the table feel so loud? Thankfully, it was not just Cale being paranoid. Choi Han, who had been quietly enjoying his tea, started to frown.

Tcf Ron smirked. ' that punk was very annoying at that time ' thought tcf Ron.

Seeing his parral self act like that tboh Ron looked up at the screen curiously. seeing his father's curiosity tboh Beacrox himself focused on the screen.

' It's the swordmaster-nim!!! ' both sides looked up in curiosity.

"Why don't you enjoy your tea a little more quietly?"

" I didn't know instructor-nim could use sarcasm ", teased tcf Alberu while smirking.

" Indeed, student-nim one must not only know to fight with strength I believe Cale-nim agrees with me ", responded tcf Choi Han.

' well he's not wrong if there's anyone who knows about sarcasm it's Cale I think no one can beat him to it even I can't ', thought tcf Alberu grimly. Since when did he become the second place in tongues? 

Looking at his parrel self made tboh Alberu question his life choices. ' Maybe it is a bad choice to work with young master Cale ', thought tboh Alberu with a serious face which made his aunt's face squish. what was her nephew thinking so seriously? does this mean she will never be able to see any grandchildren!!! Noooo!!! young master Cale you're the only one who could help me out of this situation!!! . Tboh Alberu happen to look at his aunt only to see her praying with her hands clasped together while kneeling on the floor like she has seen a dragon. ' is there a dragon nearby?', thought tboh Alberu.

' that punk really doesn't know his place/when to stop ', thought tboh and tcf Ron. Both Beacrox just watches motionlessly. ( I've been wondering why don't we sail Beacrox x Choi Han ship why don't you guys write a comment about whether to sail it or not ) ( * ^ * )

Ron held back his laughter after seeing Choi Han take a peek at Cale before speaking in a more respectful tone to him. Today, he had found a decently useful sword for Choi Han. It was a sword made by the same blacksmith as the one who made Beacrox's cooking knife.

' I knew it! he really is some kind of a puppy to him! this an insult! ', tboh Choi Han's mind screamed. He looked at tcf Choi Han with furious eyes. Does other me don't have something called self-respect? coincidently tcf Choi Han look at tboh Choi Han, He then showed an ' I don't know what you are talking about, I am innocent ' expression ( U ^ U ) before tboh Choi Han could say anything he added ' Cale-nim is also innocent ' ( * ^ * ) he looked away again. Tboh Choi Han sighed in defeat.