Chapter 8

" That's the end of Lock's chance ". The words echoed in the hall.

" Now, Choi Han it's your turn ". 

'that's settled then ', a sigh came out of the God of Death's mouth drawing his friend's attention.

"Why are you sighing? ", the Sun God raised an eyebrow.

" no reason".

" idiot ".

" what do you mean I'm an idiot?!! ".

"What? Everyone knows you are one ".

" you really know how to run your mouth don't you? ".

"Whatever, I'm heading out, I wanna rest a bit ".

He then walked out of the lobby.

As soon as he left, 4 heads grouped together.

" he's acting weird again ": God of War

" Senior's not gonna beat him up again right? ": Sun god

" that shithead keeps pissing the god of balance ": Sheild god

" the god of death is one of a kind, I do hope things will turn out fine ": God of Hope

" ALRIGHT EVERYONE LET'S FINISH WHAT HE STARTED!!! ": Sun god

In the hall, a pair of blackheads were staring at each other intensively.

' I swear they could kill someone from an eye ', the thought sent shivers down tcf Cale's spine. He turned to tboh Cale.

' JUST LOOK AT THEM!!! '.

Earning a helpless look from the other.

' thank god, hyung-nim's here, I guess he could fight off Choi Han, in any case, he changed his mind and tries to attack me ', a relief sigh escaped tcf Cale's mouth as he gave an encouraging thumbs-up to tcf Alberu, who was trying to engage in a conversation with tboh Cale, who keeps edging away from him.

" hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH.......!!!! ", an earth-shattering sigh came out of tcf and tboh Rosalyn.

CAN THEY JUST STOP DIGGING HOLES IN EACH OTHER?!!

HOW LONG ARE THEY GONNA MAKE THEM WAIT?!!

A helpless Lock on one side and a doubtful concern-looking Lock on the other side. One tries to comfort the other while the other wonders how much more dramatic she's gonna make the situation.

Feeling the gazes from their friends, they came to a final decision.

' truce ', both parties nobbed. The next second their heads were so close enough to collide, behind them were their friends who were watching them while being completely ignored by the pair.

5 minutes passed.....

10 minutes passed.....

15 minutes pass-

' WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY TAKING SO LONG?!!! '.

Both of them flinch and turned around to face the wrath.

" cough ", both of them let out an awkward cough before saying out loud.

" Chapter 352 ".

' HAHAHAHAHAHA CALE MY CHILD YOU'RE DOOMED!!! ', the Sun god's eyes hold out threatening tears while the others had villainous grins plastered on their faces.