CH 1 | COMPELLED

Made a Spotify playlist for the series

Made a Spotify playlist for the series. You can scan the Spotify code and enjoy the vibe.
-------

I

sauntered through the aisle while interlinking my arm with my father's. Don't do anything wrong,
Y/N. I thought, exhaling a deep breath.

I could feel my heel getting stuck with the white dress swathed around my body and I couldn't do anything at the very moment.

The anxiousness of being we'd with the man of everyone's dream who was known for his looks, his physique and his treasury prestige. Every second woman would be dreaming of marrying him but I just opposed it, which was disagreed by my father. Endurance of speaking in front of him was already low and thinking of debate with him made shivers run down my spine.

I tried to say no and as a compensation got those ruddy with pale blue marks over my skin whose marks were still outspread but were hindered inside the layer of foundation of my skin colour. No one can make out about them, even the person who would look at me with sheen closeness.

Taking a step ahead, I lost my balance for a jiffy before I got a hold over my feet. I can feel the stares on me especially the person walking me down the aisle. I could feel his clutch around my wrist which just stiffened by the passing seconds but I couldn't let out a whimper. I just can't let go of the mild smile I have over my visage at any possible moment.

My orbs had the hot liquid already settled on the bottom eyelids, I am sorry. I clenched my eyes shut as I could feel a tug, acknowledging me to steps ahead.

I gazed at my father's visage which had a deceptive smile plastered over his lips, "Can't you f*cking walk properly." I heard him muttering under his breath as his teeths grind with each other over the sentence as I whispered, "I am sorry." Holding my tears to myself, I did my best to blink them off before we again resumed walking down the aisle.

A WEEK AGO

"I have arranged Y/n's marriage." I halted over the movements as I perceived my father's voice. The clinking of the forks and knives turned into silence as it conquered the dining area.

But soon I heard from my father's side as he took a bite from his plate while my heart was hammering against my ribcage as I gulped down the left over bite in my mouth.

I could feel my brother's voice lingering over the atmosphere, "You arranged Y/N's marriage without her consent." I gazed upwards from my plate to meet my brother's eyes who was sitting just across me on the dining chair as he was looking at father with sheen disapproval.

His eyebrows were furrowed as the nerve over his temple could be seen at a distance which was turning ruddy over passing seconds.

I twitched my orbs to look at father as he placed his fork and knife on the plate, settling them across the fringe of the creamy plate.