CH 19 | IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT

The blokes were standing facing each other, pressing their back against the milky walls of the hospital

The blokes were standing facing each other, pressing their back against the milky walls of the hospital. The apprehensive expression didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook who had his hand crossed over his chest, thinking of you.

Taehyung's burning and dry throat was helping as he was feeling culpable for making you eat the food you were allergic to, "I have been living with her for a couple of weeks and I didn't know that she has a severe allergy to peanuts."

"How would I? I never really tried to understand and know her. Even Jeon knew about it but I didn't. That's how you will take care of her and treat her the way she deserves." Taehyung was fighting with his inner self because he knew he had unintentionally done something wrong which was life threatening.... to you.

The anxiousness was lingering all over his head and the look on his visage was saying it all. Waiting for the doctor to egress the room, "She would be fine, right?" He sucked in his teeth before, propping the back of his head on the wall behind he was reclined to.

Jungkook straightened his back as he took a deep breath before taking a step towards Taehyung, "You didn't know that she was allergic to peanuts?" He calmly asked as Taehyung orbs twitched to him as he forced himself up from the wall before saying, "If I would have known I wouldn't have let her touch those cookies, Jeon." Taehyung declared with his eyebrows knitted while Jungkook let out a deep breath prior to bidding his head.

Taehyung twitched his head to the door of the room which you were admitted in aa he heard the door of the room opening with a creak noise as Jungkook scampered towards him while the doctor and the nurse walked out of the ward as they stood facing both the blokes.

"How is she?" Jungkook asked simultaneously with Taehyung, "Is she alright?" Taehyung took a glance at Jungkook with a side eye before concentrating on the doctor's words, "The patient had a severe allergy. You both took her to the hospital at the right time otherwise the condition would have gotten worse."

Taehyung traveled his orbs behind the shoulder of the doctor to peer inside the ward and analyze your physique laying on the bed through the glazed panel door, "She is fine, right?" Taehyung asked as the doctor nodded, "Yeah! She is fine. Please do take care next time. I have prescribed some medicines. The allergy will go away in a week or two."

Jungkook and Taehyung nodded when Jungkook asked, "When will she get discharged?" The doctor turned to Jungkook, "You can take her home tomorrow morning. We have to proceed with a few tests." Jungkook nodded as Taehyung asked, muttering, "Can I meet her?" The doctor nodded, "Of course. She will be awake in an hour or less." "Thank you so much." Taehyung said as the doctor and nurse made their way out of there when Taehyung twitched the knob of the door and pushed it open.

Entering inside the room followed by Jungkook, both the lads discerned your physique while the duvet covered half of your body as your hands were over your stomach resting, you were breathing serenely while the tranquility conquered the room.