CH 32 | TO BE WITH YOU.

"She got hit by my car

"She got hit by my car. I didn't do it intentionally. I was just drunk that night. I was f*cking drunk!" Taehyung's father howled on top of his lungs with his eyes enlarged looking at Taehyung as his chest heaved up and down with the intensity he just shouted and letting out the truth he was holding for the past three years within himself.

"I almost killed Thomas's wife and killed the child in her womb. I tried to settle the case by offering him money but he killed Ari. He killed her in vengeance." Taehyung's father blattered out, bawling all the veracity.

Taehyung glared at his father with his eyebrows knitted together as Kim Hwan spilled out the truth as a shiver ran down his spine while you stood beside him, horror-struck with your insides burning up while you held onto Taehyung's hand, stiffly.

One side of Taehyung still had some conviction that he can be wrong and maybe Officer Jung instincts came out wrong but his father spilled out the tea and all the credence over his heart went in vain.

Comprehension hit Kim Hwan when his furrowed eyebrows relaxed over his forehead as he gazed at Taehyung who was glaring at him when his father started stammering, "Tae... Taehyung listen... listen to me-" Taehyung interrupted with another howl, "Yes! You committed a crime and didn't even let anyone know about it. You stitched up the chauffeur who was working under you." Taehyung declared.

His eyes were flaring while the tip of his nose was ruddy along with his cheeks as his earlobes were crimson red.

He could feel the nerves over his neck protruding over his skin. You could feel the rage in his voice and the tone he was blaming his father was the one you haven't heard ever from him.

Kim Hwan could make out the rage Taehyung was holding in his iris as the sclera of his eyes held the red vein over the fringe of the globes as he didn't even blinked once.

"Why did you do that?!? Why did you hide this from me?!?" Taehyung bellowed. "Because I didn't want you to hate me." Kim Hwan answered in a shout while Taehyung didn't let it in as he scoffed at his father while you stretched your hand out to rest onto Taehyung's upper arm and rub the sturdy surface to simmer down his furious self down but nothing worked.

Propping his hands over his flanks as he took a deep breath of frustration and exasperation after letting go of your hand.

All he could see was his father's mistake, the blunder he had created and destroyed all the three lives that day, "Taehyung, please understand-"

Taehyung didn't let his father complete his sentence and deciphered the explanation, "No!" Taehyung shouted, showing his palm just under the nose of Kim Hwan's visage making him cease his sentence while you clenched your eyes shut in that jiffy.

"I don't need any elucidation. You made a mistake and were afraid to admit or even divulge it to anyone." Taehyung said as he took a step towards his father while his chest fluctuated irregularly in temper as you stood on your spot, looking at his profile and broad back.