CH 25 | STUCK

Clutching onto the material of his fluffy bathrobe, you gazed inside his orbs with your shimmering globes enchanting him to not look away even for a jiff. Your heart was hammering inside your chest while his almond orbs were just cherry on the top.

"Taehyung-" His name came out as a whisper from your throat yet he interrupted as he stretched his hand up to your chin while you felt his fingertip over your skin, skimming up to your petals, enough to make you shush.

Shiver ran down your spine as you could feel goosebumps raising all over your skin as you breath hitched feeling the propinquity between you both while he inclined near your visage while you retreated your head in his hand which was propped behind.

Traveling his orbs down at your lips and back into your orbs he traced his hand near your cheek making you close your eyes as you could feel him gliding the back of his index finger over your eyelash to remove the tear settled there.

You let out your breath which he noticed before leisurely opening your eyes, only to get locked by his as he licked his lips before tracing your down and whispered, "I... I am sorry."

You blinked over his apology as he added up, "Whatever happened down in the car. I shouldn't have raised my voice." He gulped down, not moving an inch away from you while you stayed in your position.

Your eyes trailed a drop of water trailing down from his locks to his temple and then southward to his cheek,tracing his jawline.

Dropping down over the material of his bathrobe, soaking inside as you again wiggled your orbs back into his hazy gaze.

"I am sorry." He whispered out as his warm breath skimmed over the skin of your cheek while you blinked once before saying, "I... I know. I know that you are blaming yourself for his death."

Taehyung sighed as he was about to retreat himself away from you when you stretched your hand to hold onto his palm with your dainty fingers in reference to his, "Taehyung." You called out as he closed his eyes before twitching around to look at you once again, "Just know that... it wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself."

He wiggled his orbs from looking outside behind your shoulder and then at you as you nodded, giving him assurance, "But... but Y/n, his wife is in coma and there is no one for her now."

You licked onto your lower lip as he had his hand propped over his flanks as you cupped his cheeks within your palm, making him look into your orbs as his heart skipped a beat, "It was his destiny. You did your best to catch him. It was not your fault." You nodded once again.

Leisurely removing your hands from his visage, "Please don't think so much." He took a deep breath before nodding. You looked at his bathrobe he was donned in before twitching your eyes away from his exposed chest, "You... should get ready."

Turning around to make your way out of the room when Taehyung called you, making you halt your steps, "Y/n." Fiddling with your fingers, you heard him say, "Thank you." He whispered as you said, "No need." Without wasting a second, you skipped out of the sliding door.

Taehyung looked at your back, "You said that Ari was lucky to have me but I am lucky to have you with me. You understand me even when I can't."

Sauntering inside the walk-in closet, Taehyung donned himself into a check black formal pants and suit jacket with the white shirt tucked in when he looked around to find his neck tie.

Trailing his eyes all over his suitcase, he didn't find his necktie making him scrunch his nose in disapproval, "Mrs. Daisy must have put them somewhere. She won't forget them." He muttered crouching down near the suitcase flattened on the wooden floor.