CH 18 | KNOW EACH OTHER

"Ju...Jungkook oppa." Y/n called out Jeon Jungkook standing at the end of the room. I scrutinized her profile, her eyebrows were raised as her eyes gazed at the physique of Jeon while her mouth was parted open.

I looked back at Jeon as he whispered, "Y/n!" His lips partially away while they both took a few seconds of gazing at each other.

"They both know each other, but how?" I thought when I was about to ask how come they both know each other when Jeon took some strides towards us, "Oh! Y/n, How come you are here? We haven't met since a while." He declared while I cramped my eyebrows together.

I surpassed the awkward moment while clearing my throat, gaining both of their attention as Jeon looked at me while I felt Y/n's gaze over my visage as I looked at Jeon, "Sorry, Mr. Kim. I was a bit mesmerized seeing Y/n after so many years." He announced, building the curiosity in my mind and heart, "How do they both know each other? And from how much time?"

Stretching his hand under my nose, Jungkook said, "Welcome, Mr. Kim." Elongating my hand I shook it with him, "Nice to meet you. Hope we will get along." I said before retreating my hand on its prior place and trailing Jeon's orbs which traced to Y/n once again, "What's this feeling?" The mixed emotions conquered my heart, "Why am I feeling this way? It's okay if they both know each other from before and….since many years!"

Trying to suppress the pristine feeling inside my heart which was demanding not to settle down that easily and without any second thought I threw a question at them, "Do you both know each other?" My befuddled orbs wiggled between both of their visages as my eyes met Y/n's blissful ones, "She is happy meeting him."

I traced my orbs southwards to her dainty petals which were forming a smile displaying the minimalist part of his milky teeth.

Gazing back at her almond eyes, I perceived both of their voices simultaneously, "Yeah." "Yes!" I blinked as they both took a glance at each other as Y/n elongated her sentence rather than Jeon.

"Jungkook oppa is Yeonjun oppa's childhood friend." I perceived her voice as I unwittingly made an 'o' shaped mouthing while nodding as I slipped my hand inside the pocket of my blue check pants. Y/n smiled looking at the two standing between while facing us.

Jeon spoke after taking a second or two, "How come you two are together?" Gazing at Y/n and before she could answer him, I declared, "She is my wife." I looked at Jeon who raised his brows to his forehead while his eyes enlarged perceiving the news, he was listening for the first time in his life.

His eyebrows crumpled in an instant looking at
Y/n, "Why didn't Yeonjun tell me anything?" He looked at her as she stammered, "Actually…. Everything happened so quickly that we couldn't tell you anything." Y/n answered as Jeon asked, "And when did you guys get married?" I answered this time, "Couple of weeks ago." Jeon nodded, reluctantly.

I don't know if it was my conscience or not but he seemed reluctant and now hesitant as he took a glance at Y/n before hitting onto his lower lip and taking a step back before saying, "Please have a seat." Retreating himself, he gave us the way to the couch deposited beside.

Settling over the couch, Y/n took a seat beside me while Jeon sat adjacent to me. The sudden knock made me look at the door as Jeon's secretary, Mr. Park entered inside with a couple of helpers holding onto the snacks. I could smell the caffeine filling the atmosphere of the cabin as they placed the trays over the table in front of us.

"Please treat yourself." Secretary Park said before diapering out of the room while Y/n got herself comfortable over the couch as we started discussing our project.