CH 16 | LOVE FOR EACHOTHER

Sauntering beside Taehyung physique as I gazed afore myself discerning a vast and luxurious private jet deposited in the center of the touchdown marker while the cold gust of breeze traced my cheeks like a light touch as I glanced at Taehyung, I d...

Sauntering beside Taehyung physique as I gazed afore myself discerning a vast and luxurious private jet deposited in the center of the touchdown marker while the cold gust of breeze traced my cheeks like a light touch as I glanced at Taehyung, I don't know if it's just a feeling but he is tensed since yesterday night. That call made him anxious and I can clearly see that on his face.

His face held something, it wasn't customary. He was perturbed and I don't know how to ask him that. I tried yesterday but he just slipped it away. "Careful with the steps." His deep tone made me come out of my reverie as I looked down at an airstair approaching, "Oh! I was in my stupor." I looked up at him as he stood two stairs ahead from me gazing down at me.

I traced my eyes, scrutinizing his features while the black suit just made his mellow skin more pale under the gleaming moonlight, shimmering in the murky sky as his walnut orbs had a glint while his dainty parted petals were enchanting. The mole on the tip of a bit of ruddy nose was visible to me as I watched him elongate his hand out.

Gazing at his palm which he held out for me to hold onto, "Come." He is doing things to me. Now, I can't disown my feelings which are already lingering in my head and casting my heart.

My heart cartwheeled with this gesture of his as I gulped down before stretching my hand out to hold his vast warm ones making my heart skip its beat.

His light and soft hold on my hand sent shivers down my spine as I took steps ahead while he followed me behind without letting my hand go out of his grip.

Squeezing my hand lightly he let it go as we both made our way inside the lavish jet while one of the hostesses bowed to both of us "Enjoy your journey." I smiled at her before sauntering inside.

Discerning the opulent comfortable vast couches placed in the center area while one door connected the other half of the jet, I wonder, what would be behind that door? "Be comfortable." I looked at him as he took a glance at me before making his way to the two seater couch.

I pressed my lips together before making my way to the seat opposite to his, "Plane will take off in a minute please wear your seatbelts." The hostess declared as I pulled the seat belt around my waist with my heart threatening to come out of my chest, The anxiety I have while traveling in the plane is worse.

I could feel my stomach churning up as I held onto the hand rest of the couch tightly, knowing there isn't anyone who would hold my hand today. My heart thumped inside my ribcage as my skin had goosebumps all over while the hair over my nape stood straight, I bit onto my lower lip a way too tightly.

I could tang, the blood over the tip of my tongue as I leisurely unclamped my lips before parting them while I plane started steering forward onto the touchdown marker. I clutched onto the material of the couch beside myself when I felt a warm mellow skin touching my hand making my eyebrows meet at my glabella.