Chapter 1: Lost in San Fransokyo

Italic words (flashbacks)
_______________________________

(y/n) (l/n)'s Point of View:

What happened last night? I try to remember the events from last night.

I remember now. Being a pretty good bot fighter and I also played last night. I hid my bags at the corner and took out Angel 001 (my bot's name) and played 'til I dropped.

But all good things come to an end. I had a random pic: duo battle my partner, who's also the same age as me was a pretty good bot fighter, too. I clicked my multi-attack from my remote and it transformed into something like (jarvis) my partner and I won but...the never defeated champions were bitter about it. Before I knew it, I felt an electric shock at my hand.

MY PARTNER WAS HOLDING MY HAND WTH (OKAY MAYBE I THOUGHT HE WAS KINDA...SORTA...VERY CUTE) We grabbed my suit cases and ran.

"What the heck is going on?!"  I say.

"I'm Hiro, Hiro Hamada! And we're escaping them" he points the guys running after us.

"THANK YOU, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!" You hiss.

"I have observed that it was your first time in a bot fight here, if you're gonna whine you're gonna be caught by the police" He states.

We outran them. I halted a taxi and pulled my 'partner' alomg because I saw the police parked at the end of the alley.

"Thanks.." he says.

"I owe you one!" You say.

"You seem that you're not from here, you're lost?" He asks.

"I moved here from United Kingdom, I wanted to push my robotics skill to the limits. Oh! I'm (y/n), by the way"

"Hiro, Hiro Hamada!" He extend his arm out.

I took it and shaked his hand. And it hit me, WHERE WILL I STAY TONIGHT?!

The taxi stopped by Lucky Cat Café. Thank god it did, I'm so hungry right now.

"Aunt Cass!" The short haired brunette walked.

"Hi Hiro! Who's your friend?" She asks.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n), we met in--mpph!" Hiro covers your mouth and you got the idea.

"---we met at uhmm..." you looked at his sweater.

"...SFIT"

Hiro smiles at you.

"You kids must be hungry! Here have some doughnuts! Fresh from the oven!" She offers.

"Thank you, Ms. Hamada" *good thing I remembered Hiro's last name*

"Oh please, call me Aunt Cass! Are you Hiro's girlfriend?" She squeals.

"I'M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND"

"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND"

We both say almost spitting out our food. I stared at the window. The clear starry sky now filled with rain clouds. I frown 'What am I gonna do?'  I whispered.

"Hiro, do you have an umbrella I can borrow?"

"You can stay here, (y/n)" Aunt Cass says but them she stares at ypur luggage.

She immediately glances at Hiro, with a not so happy face.

"I can explain!" We both say.

"So she ran away from her--" I glared at him. Just then, someone who looks familiar to you walked into the café.

"HIRO'S GONE BOT FIGHTING. I CAN'T FIND HIM--" His sentence is cut short upon seeing us and them I explained to the older Hamda and Aunt Cass what really happened tonight.

"I'm truly sorry for causing such a ruckus" you apologize.

"...(y/n), right?" Tadashi asks.

You nod.

"FINALLY, THIS KNUCKLEHEAD DOES SOMETHING RIGHT IN BOT FIGHTING" He gushes.

"...pardon?" You raise your eye brow.

He just laughs and pats your head. Hiro tries to intervene but obviously,  fails.

Oh. That's what happened last night. I wake up at the guest room beside the Hamada Brothers' room.

You checked your watch 5:30am

You write something at a post-it.

Talk to Aunt Cass, grabbed at taxi and leave to find a new apartment near SFIT. I stare at the letter form the University, finally.

Hiro Hamda's Point of View:

Dear Hiro,

      I am truly sorry for last night's uh...ruckus? Thank you for your kindness, Hiro! I had lots of fun last night =)) Sorry for everything.

                                                  - (y/n) (l/n)

PS. I d-din't know bot fighting was illegal! I swear! Sorry!! :((

I sigh. I miss her sarcasm and weird remarks. Wait...what?! No! Maybe.

"Ey knucklehead!"

"What?"

"Cute girlfriend you got there" he says.

"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND,  TADASHI"

"Really? You miss her and it's written all over your face" He sticks out his tongue.

"Whatever, I'm going now" I walk out.

"(y/n) & Hiro kissing in the tree, K-I-S-S-I---OW!" Ha! Serves you right.

"Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. I heard a sound of distress. What seems to be the trouble?"

"Hi Baymax, it's nothing Hiro just threw his book at me" Tadashi replies.

"On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?"

"0"

"Hiro, the beating of your heart is irregular. What seems to be the problem?"

"He likes (y/n)" Tadashi shouts.

"I do not!"

"Your face seems to have a different color, do you have a fever? I will scan you" he says.

"Don't scan me!"

"Heart beating is irregular and you seem to be blushing.  Diagnosis: love. I will download files" As he waddles down to my computer.

"No." I walk out and went to SFIT.

"Baymax, I'm satisfied with my care" Tadashi says.

"HIRO! WAIT FOR ME!"

_________________________________

Hi guuuys! How's that for a first chapter? =)) is it good or is it mehh? Let me know your opinions. I'll update tomorrow!

Oh. The setting of the story takes place after BIG HERO 7 (if the rumors are true!) Tadashi is well and alive *yaaaay* And Hiro is 17  here. He bot fights for fun haha! Old habits do die hard :p

◆ Comment ◆ Vote ◆ Share ◆

- Hannah