Chapter 6: I Heard That

(y/n) (l/n)'s Point of View:

HIRO HAMADA LIKES ME. HE LIKES ME.

Reality check. I mentally pinched myself to see if it's real.

OKAY PLAY IT COOL, (y/n). I MEAN YOU LIKED HIM SINCE DAY ONE. HERE GOES NOTHING.

"Hir-" Fred pulls my out of the hug.

"Mom and dad are looking for you!" He says.

"See you later?" Hiro says.

"Definitely. And Hiro?" I asked as he walks away from the mansion.

"Yeah, (y/n)?"

"I heard that" I wink and go in mi casa as Fred said.

I spent the night at my house. Correction: Home. My family is complete! I am so happy I have found them after all these years. I woke up with a huge smile on my face and a closet with BRANDED clothes. WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?

I dialed mom's number and asked her. Gosh I have forgotten that she was a fashionista! Poor me I have to wear these until I get my old clothes back.

I wore a sky blue sun dress, paired with a white cardigan, white heels and curled my hair a bit. I looked at mirror.

Wow. Just wow.

Fred and I walked to school and he complemented my new look. I feel eyes staring at me at SFIT. Did I overdo my outfit?

Honey comes running towards me saying "Photo! #ootd!" She cheers.

"Good Morning, Honey!"

"You look very beautiful today, (y/n). Do you have a date?" She asks.

"No date!"

Honey, Freddie and I walked to the nerd lab. No classes today since everyone's working on their final term output. I greet ed the gang and sat on my station working on my Teleportation bracelets.

"If this goes here and the solar input goes he--" I felt someone was watching me from behind so I froze and looked behind.

"Hi Hiro!" I greet as he returns it with a smile and walks away. Did I mentiom that her was walking bacjwards with a goofy grin on his face as he bumped into a few tables on the way back to his station? If I didn't he did. I chuckle at his actions.

I worked on my project and noticed a post in on my table. It was from Hiro! I noticed the messy had writing that I knew like the back of my hand.

(y/n),

Meet me at the garden in 30mins. You look beautiful btw! :)

-Hiro

After 30 minutes, I walked out of the lab with a smile plastered on my face. "Hey (y/n)" He greets.

Hiro Hamada's Point of View:

This is it all you have to do is woman up.

"I want to show you my microbots" I start with small talk so things wouldn't be awkward.

"Omg these are so cool!" As (y/n) forms different shapes.

She puts the neurotransmitter at my head. Our faces our inches away from each other. "(y/n) I want to say something to you"

"What is it?"

I REALLY LIKE YOU PLEASE GO ON A DATE WITH ME (Y/N)

The words don't seem to come out of my mouth. I turmed around and saw some students behind us shouting and saying catcalls.

I don't get it.

"Hiro, I really like you too. Friday at 8?" She walks away and winks at me while pointing at something behind me.

I facepalmed. DAMN IT.

The microbots spelled my confession. I took off my neurotransmitter and thought about her reply.

SHE SAID YES. I PUNCHED THE AIR AND SAID "YES!"

Tadashi gave me a fist pump. "Nice gesture"

Honey hugs me and says "Hiro you're the sweetest!!"

Tadashi pouts "I thought I was the sweetest!"

"Next to Tadashi" She corrects.

Friday was two days away. And then it hit me.

What is a date?

I need help.
_______________________________
OMG 153 READS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER. HIRO CONFESSED WOHOOO!

Bonus:

I jumped up in the air "I have a date with Hiro Hamada! Yes!" I bumped into the trash can "Ow"

"In a scale of 1 - 10..."

"BAYMAX DELETE THAT VIDEO"

Damn it Tadashi for using Baax at his video project.

--

"I have a date with Hiro Hamada! Yes!" Tadashi shows me the video Baymax caught.

I smiled like an idiot that night.
____________________________________
Whaddup? Omg Sixth Chap, done!! So whadya think? Hate it? Love it? Any requests? Please do tell me =))

◆ Comment ◆ Vote ◆ Share ◆

- Hannah

Guys! Read Giorja29 's I Need You! It's a Tadashi x Reader Fanfic! :)