Chapter 10: Same Mistakes

(y/n) (l/n)'s Point of View:

I woke up at my room very uncertain of what happened the night before.

Hiro's Birthday. Sht.

"(y/n)?" Hiro's comforting voice calmed me down and sends chills to my spine because I am afraid that I may have done something I regret last night.

"H-Hiro!"

"Hey, (y/n)? When we win the Robotics Fair, I want to tell you something." He blushes.

"Okay, partner" I smile.

"Gahd, I've missed you." He hugged me.

"I missed you, too"

--

For the past months, We focused on strengthening our 'friendship' & worked on our project. Judgement day was only a week away.

"Take 143, Project: Mini-Box. I am Hiro Hamada--"

"--and I am (y/n) (l/n). We are the dynamic duo! Wohoo, I have a feeling this is our last take!!" I gush.

We put our stuff near the box and clicked the remote. The small crystal box opened a vortex and we put the items there. I teleported to the location where the objects are supposed to be stored, temporarily.

I saw them there and Hiro once again opened the box and the items were okay. I teleported back to Hiro's room and hugged him tight.

"OMG WE ARE DONE!"

Hiro raised his fist and we bumped our fists. And did our secret bro fist code.

Bro fist: left.

Bro fist: right.

Turn around and...Double bro fist!

The gang graduated months ago and they have their own jobs. We called us to celebrate at our home it was a pool party.

I'm really happy that everything was okay now. My love for Hiro never left; it even got stronger. But I have broken his heart before, right? I don't deserve him. He doesn't even feel the same way!

I won't make the same mistake and hurt Hiro. I have decided.

- At the party -

"Cheers to (y/n) and Hiro!" Fred raised his glass and everyone cheered.

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered.

"Guys. We have something to announce." Tadashi and Honey stands up.

Everyone eagerly awaits there announcement. "We have set the date. After months of preparation, our wedding is near"

The engaged couple told us that the wedding is a day before the fair. We cheered once more to another great thing that happened to us.

--

I fixed my hair pins and sat at my place. Tadashi was the groom but Hiro in his tux outshone every guy in the reception. Hiro was the best man, Gogo was the Maid of Honor...I can't believe it. I can almost feel the magic in the air. No, it wasn't magic bringing me thoughts about marriage, commitment...love.

I can almost imagine that it would me and Hiro.

Damn. I really love the guy.

______________________________
And that's another chapter. Hmmm...what was that decision? Hehehe Whaddup? So whadya think? Hate it? Love it? Any requests? Please do tell me =))

The last three chapters for this short story.

◆ Comment ◆ Vote ◆ Share ◆

- Hannah