Chapter 9: Confessions and Alcohol

(y/n) (l/n)'s Point of View:

Why did I choose to leave Hiro? I regret my choice. I really do but history repeats itself, doesnt it? I dont wish to endure yet, anither heart break. I frown at the thought of what just had happened.

I took a deep breath and said:

"I really really like you Hiro but--I can't do this."

"I don't understand, (y/n)"

"I fell in love with someone before. He was my happiness, you know? He was all I had. But one day he just left me. I'm afraid, Hiro. Afraid because it may be the same for us the way you didn't think twice of leaving me at that moment reminded me of what it felt like to be left in the air without any care."

"(y/n).."

"Don't, Hiro" I left him in that lab. And tears began to stream like waterfalls.

I was about to ride my motorcycle and leave so that no one would see me but fate has something else in store for me. That's how I ended up in Gogo's apartment with Honey Lemon.

"What are you afraid of (y/n)?" Honey asks.

"I don't know..."

"It's a matter of taking risks, you know? I was afraid, too of the chances that Tadashi would leave me but--"

"If she didn't take the risk she would be filled with regret" Gogo finishes Honey's message.

I remembered how Noel left me.

It has been months since we last saw each other. I wanted to see him. I booked a flight to Italy. Walked to Noel's apartment ready to surprise him but I was the one surprised.

Noel with a girl hugging him ad if her life depended on him. I forced a smile.

"Hi Noel!"

"Hi (y/n)" He says.

"Who is she?" She says.

"She's just some girl I met" Some girl.

I ran away. Moved on. I was fifteen and stupid. l begged my guardian to allow me to go here. I finished my mastery and left for San Fransokyo and found Hiro Hamada the guy who made my heart skip a beat.

A few weeks passed and Hiro and I continue our very awkward friendship. I was Hiro's 19 birthday tomorrow and Freddie volunteered our pent house as the venue for Hiro's birthday. I haven't thought of the gift yet but I'm sure I could find the perfect gift just in time.

Hiro Hamada's Point of View:

(y/n) walked into the party and she took my breath away. She wore a little black dress that hugged her curves and her was let down.

She handed me a package and left to socialize. Everyone drank, even (y/n) I didn't because I wasn't a fan of drinking.

"Happy Birthday, knucklehead!" Tadashi punches me lighty.

"Hirooooooo! Here's my gift!" Honey gives a medium sized box.

One by one the room started to fill uo with friends, relatives and people from SFIT. The night was getting late so little by little the population of the people in the room lessened. My eyes searched the crowd as searched for (y/n) she was dancing while drinking. Gogo stops her as some guy pulls her body closer to his. I wanted to punch his face but fogo already did that. Wasabi walks up to me.

"Need something? I'm prepared" He says.

"Nah I'm good." I try to clear my mund but it seems that my mind is playing with me. Is it just me or is (y/n) walking up to me?

"Woman up and babysit (y/n)" Gogo says. "Yes, ma'am!" I said.

"Hiroooooooo! Why is your hair so messy? It's so damn sexy. I can't help myself but fall in love with you more."

Did she just...?

"You heard me right! I wuuuuveeee youuu"

Is it the alcohol running through her mind speaking?

"(y/n), I love you, too but you're too drunk you don't know what you're saying."

"Hic..I do know what I'm hic...to prove it..." She cupped my face and kissed me passionately. I kissed back pouring everything I felt about her.

Before I could say anything else, a sleeping (y/n) was in my arms.
______________________________
OMG SORRY. TO MAKE UP FOR THE LATE UPDATES! A DOUBLE UPDATE HAHA!

Whaddup? So whadya think? Hate it? Love it? Any requests? Please do tell me =))

◆ Comment ◆ Vote ◆ Share ◆

- Hannah