Chapter 11: Shut up and Dance with Me

OMG OMG WHAT THE HELL IS THIS. YES, AFTER 3627836826381 YEARS I'VE UPDATED! KIDDING 5 MONTHS, I HAVE BEEN REAL BUSY SO I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO SIT BACK AND WRITE BUT HERE IS A SHORT UPDATE TO COMPENSATE. WILL UPDATE A LONG CHAPTER NEXT. I AM SORRY THAT THIS VERY LATE.

(y/n)(l/n's)'s Point of View:

 I love Hiro Hamada. What should I do? I don't deserve this awesome hero. He's happy now, maybe because of someone? 

I need  to win him back, I can't bear the image of him with someone else. 

As I was clouded with all these thoughts in the reception, I snapped back into reality for my arm was pulled by no other than: Gogo and Honey. "What's with that face?" "Why are you sad?" They both asked.

"Honey, Gogo, enjoy the wedding. I'm just thinking about stuff?" I said.

"Yep, you are both stupid." Gogo concludes

"GOGO!" Honey says.

"I-I love him, but I am afraid that he doesn't feel the same way, wouldn't be a safe choice if I'd just let it be like this?"

Another voice comes to scold me, Tadashi. "Love is never a safe choice, it's a risk. Love is about taking that jump to nowhere even if you're afraid. If it's safe, it is not love. It's avoiding it."

It is never safe.

My mind is all kinds of confused but I nodded at the three and headed to one destination: Hiro. I was in stilettos but I was hastily searching for a familiar messy haired teen. He was chatting with an old friend of his. A childhood best friend. 

 It's avoiding it.

"Oh don't you dare look back.
Just keep your eyes on me."
I said, "You're holding back, "  

The music starts playing, everyone starts dancing. I just sat beside Baymax and ate marshmallows. 

"Slow down of you will choke." He says.

He said, "Shut up and dance with me!"
This guy is my destiny
He said, "Ooh-ooh-hoo,
Shut up and dance with me."  

Oh the singer was female that's why the song cover was different from the original, the lyrics were changed too.

We were victims of the night,
The chemical, physical, kryptonite
Helpless to the bass and the fading light
Oh, we were bound to get together,
Bound to get together.

He took my arm,
I don't know how it happened.
We took the floor and he said,  

A hand pulled me closer to his body and when I looked up it was Hiro with a mischievous grin on his face. I have to say it right?

He took my arm,
I don't know how it happened.
We took the floor and she said,

"Oh, don't you dare look back.
Just keep your eyes on me."
I said, "You're holding back, "
He said, "Shut up and dance with me!"
This guy is my destiny
He said, "Ooh-ooh-hoo,
Shut up and dance with me."

I was about to say something when Hiro cuts me off "Shut up and dance with my, (y/n)" He whispers. Am I supposed to be listening to him? The music booms out and keeps playing while Hiro and I dance. "(y/n), please let's just stay like this for awhile" He hugs me. I pushed him away. I-I can't.

"Hiro, shut up for awhile. I love you and I don't care if you don't feel the same way. Just let me love you, okay? It's really hard to say this you know? But before I leave, I want to tell you everything. I loved you since we were lost in San Fransokyo." I looked at my watch and saw that I needed to leave or I'm gonna miss my flight.

Hiro Hamada's Point of View:

I ran to catch her but she vanished like air, damn teleportation.

I was too late to say my part.

SHE STOLE MY LINES DAMN IT. Late at night in my brother's wedding I suited up and flew in San Fransokyo's Streets hoping for a miracle.

--

Next Chapter: Tonight hihi :D 12/4/15