part two

y/n woke up to the sound of her alarm going off. "jesus ok ok" she said as she turned it off, she got up then remembered shes going to the beach with everyone. she put on her blue flower print bikini with some plain blue shorts over the bottoms to match (you can change it if you want). after she got ready she packed her bag with a towel she checked the time and it said 1:30pm then decided to text everyone to see where they are so she knows she can leave for the beach.

the best cast ever 🤷‍♀️☎️

y/n❤️

hey so where is everyone rn?

mase🙏🏻

Im heading out now

mikey😎

yea same

tris🤩

im nearly there

maddy😇

im just getting a bag ready

brads🤫

im with Tristan

y/n ❤️

why tf ru and brady there already?

tris🤩

because y not?

y/n❤️

damn bro

mase🙏🏻

im nearly there

maddy😇

same

mikey😎

im already here I have a spot for us all

tris🤩

how tf did u get there before me??

mikey😎

because I was already out so y not be there early

tris🤩

ok fine but me and brady see u mikey, see u all in a bit

y/n❤️

okay im about five mins away

seen by all

y/n's house wasn't that far from the beach they were all going too so it was easy for her to walk there. "I cant wait to see everyone its been forever" she thought to herself, she also thought about all the memories they had going to the beach while filming and how her and mason tried surfing for the first time and he fell and took her with him, then she found herself walking down the steps that lead to the beach. she seen that she was the last one there but she wasn't mad about it. "Hey guysss!!" y/n said as she walked towards the group. "Y/N!!!!" "MADDY" "omg its been so long ive missed you" madeline said and she gave y/n a hug. "I know u look gorgeous" y/n said as she went to hug the others. "hey y/n" mason said into there hug. "hey mase" she said to him, mason smiled as she said his nickname to him. "you look really pretty" he then said breaking the silence "thank you" she said as she looked down because she was blushing so much.

Masons pov

"thank you" y/n said to me but before she looked down I could see that she was blushing because of my compliment I gave her. I like seeing her smile again since its been a while that we've all seen each other. everyone else was walking up to the water to go swim except me and Miguel. "so hows you and y/n?" Miguel said. "we are good yk ive missed her so much" I said while laughing at myself, "yeah I know but u have to tell her sometime about how you feel you know" "yeah I know but I don't know if she likes me back though" I said to him getting a bit serious. "dude when you and her were talking I seen the way she looked at you and I can tell you she likes you back". since we have started filming the black phone me and y/n have become such close friends ever since we met and a few weeks into filming I started to like her more than a close friend, I kept denying my feelings towards her at first until I finally relised that I liked her.