chapter eight

--continuing from last chapter--

no one's pov

"I need to tell you something" mason said looking down, "sure what is it?" y/n said looking into his eyes. "um okay im just gunna go for it, y/n I like you, like a lot and ive been feeling this way ever since the first week of filming and even though ive known you all my life I just hope you feel the same way" mason said taking a breath and looking into y/n's eyes. y/n looked at him for a second just to take in what he said then leaned in and kissed mason, they pulled apart "of course I feel the same way mase and I have been for a good while I was just scared to say something in case u didn't like me back." "do you want to head back to your house since its getting late?" mason said standing up holding out his hand, "sure" y/n said taking his hand while getting up.

--------------------------------------------------time skip---------------------------------------------------

its been 2 weeks since mason told y/n how he felt. the rest of the cast doent know about them yet so y/n and mason try to come up with a way to tell them. "okay so should we just text them and ask if they want to stay for the weekend and then we should tell them?" y/n said looking at mason with a questionable look. "yeah I think that's a good idea ill text Miguel, Tristan and brady" mason said getting his phone out, "okay and ill text the girls" y/n said doing the same. "so maddy and becca said they can come over in 15 mins or so", "good okay Miguel said he would be over soon and brady is gunna pick Tristan up" mason said walking over to y/n who's sitting on the couch. everybody came over to y/n's house around the same time and they all decided to watch the amazing spider man which was masons idea. after the film ended y/n looked at mason to say that its ready to tell them. "okay guys me and mason have something to tell you" y/n said standing next to mason. "um sure what is it?" Tristan said looking at the two. "me and y/n..um we're together" mason said holding y/n's hand while smiling down at her.

"OMG WHAT SINCE WHEN!!"maddy said jumping up from where she was sitting like she didn't see this day coming. "since two weeks ago" y/n said smiling and laughing a little and her reaction. "and you didn't tell me or becca when it happened??" maddy said giving y/n a sad look. "I didn't want anyone to know then because it was too quick and plus we weren't ready to tell anyone yet up until now" y/n said. "hm fair enough but we're happy for you guys." Miguel said standing up and hugging y/n and mason. "thanks mikey" mason said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

hi I almost forgot about this chapter but don't worry its here and also sorry that its short I just don't know what else to put in so yeah that's all im gunna say for now

-holls❤️