part three

Masons pov

I woke up at around 10:30am, so I decided to put a tank and some basket ball shorts on and go for a walk around town for about an hour or so. after I got back I text y/n to see if shes up yet

y/n- y/n <3

mason- mase <33

private messages

mase <33

hey u up??

y/n <3

yeah you have good timing lol

mase <33

I guess I do lol

y/n <3

hey wanna get everyone together and go out somewhere??

mase <33

yeh sure, u still up for the sleepover?

y/n <3

no mason id rather do one with Miguel

mase <33

um oh?

y/n <3

im just shitting you ofc I am <3

mase <33

ahah yeah okay um ill ttyl <3

y/n <3

yeh okay :)

seen

y/n pov

i sat back down on my bed after i just finished eating breakfast while texting mason, "i really need to tell him sooner or later before someone else does then he will probably end up going with them instead of then- holy shit i didn't think i liked him this much to be rambling about him"

no ones pov

y/n always knew she loved mason as a friend but her small crush from set is now an even bigger one and shes been overthinking the situation a lot and by a lot i mean A LOT. she would be on ft to maddy nearly every night telling her how much she liked him and what they both talked about to each other but maddy wasn't annoyed she liked seeing her best friend fall in love it was when she seen the very happy side of y/n and was proud that y/n found maybe the person of her dreams. y/n got lost in thought when she heard her door knock, "who tf would be at my door at this time of day" she said and she made her way downstairs and to the door, she opened it to see a smiley mason on the other side. "hey y/n i thought id just come over and see how you are doing" he said walking into her house as she let him in, "hi nice too see you too, but yeah im doing good um wanna watch something?" she said giving him a side smile walking towards the living room. "yeah sure" he said following her, they both sat and watched big bang theory then y/n spoke up, "ugh penny is so pretty i wish i was her tbh" she said looking a bit sad, "no you aren't you are the most beautiful girl ive ever seen in my whole life" mason thought to himself before speaking up, " so are you, you shouldn't put yourself down like that" he said moving over closer to her and putting his arm round her. "is it okay if i do this?" he said looking at her, "yeah its okay" y/n said trying to make it not obvious that she blushing hard rn. they sat and watched big bang theory for another hour until both there phones got a text.

A/N

he askes for permission how cuteeeee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

omg cliff hangerrrr also don't hate me for it but i promise next chapter will be them hanging out with the rest of them and their sleepover thing but ty for waiting and again it was really hard to find a start to this but thankfully one of my friends helped. hope you all are having a good day/night where ever you are<33 also sorry for uploading so late I was meant to upload like hours before.

-H❤️