part five

y/n was on her phone after mason left it was now 3:45 in the afternoon and she was getting bored so she texted madeline to see if she wasn't busy so they could hang out

y/n 🤗
hey maddy are u busy rn?

maddy 😚
hey um no i'm not u okay?

y/n 🤗
yeah i'm alright i just wanted to see if u wanted to hang out yk just us
we haven't done that in so long

maddy 😚
omg i know and yeah sure where do u wanna go

y/n 🤗
want to go shopping 😆😆

maddy 😚
omg yesss i'll meet you at the mall in 30mins?

y/n🤗
yeah sure
seen

y/n decided to go take a shower to pass the time, after she got out she started to dry her hair and pick out some black sweats and a band t-shirt and some  high top converse (u can change it if u want). she only had 10 mins to get to the mall so she got an uber and got there in time. she then seen maddy outside the mall on her phone. "maddyyyyy" y/n said while she walked over to her, "omg y/nnn how are u" maddy said getting really happy to see her "yeah i'm good so you ready ?" "yes i am". thé both of them walked in and went to the first store they both liked.

(time skip after they shopped bc y not)

after they were done shopping they were in an uber to go to y/n's house because maddy asked if she could do a girls night. "hey y/n how are you and masonnn" she said looking at y/n with a big smile. "we are good and maddy please don't start the whole thing again about him liking me back we are just friends" y/n said with a little smile. "i don't care if u are just friends me Tristan and miguel all think he likes you back well i think miguel knows more than me and Tristan and brady is just a bit clueless atm and doesn't see anything but that's not the point, the point is nearly all of us know something is up with mason" maddy said, "well i don't know he does kinda flirt with me time to time when we all hang out" " KINDA ARE U BLIND"
"mads calm down haha and no i'm not but i don't know should i tell him that i like him, but then if i do what if he gets all weird and freaks out and doesn't talk to me again then i'll be a little depressed bitch in my room everyday then think to myself every night-" "y/n your rambling and he won't freak out i'm 100% sure he likes you back" "thanks mads but idk when to tell him" y/n said looking a bit sad, "maybe give it two days and then ask him to hang out like just the two of you and go do some suff like the cinema or something then tell him" maddy said getting all happy, "okay i will" y/n said with a smile.

masons pov
me miguel Tristan and brady were all at my house just watching movies and doing stuff that we'd normally do at mine. "hey mason can i talk with you a minute" miguel said moving his hand towards the stairs "yeah sure" i said following him up to my room. "is everything okay?" i asked him looking a bit confused as to why he wanted to talk. "yeah but have u told y/n yet?" miguel said looking at me, "no i haven't i'm just waiting for the right time yk i just don't wanna rush myself" "hm yeah alright but don't wait too long before something or someone happens" "yeah yeah i know" i said walking out of my room with miguel behind me. "hey do you all maybe want to go got something to eat me and brady are hungry" Tristan said as he got up from the couch, "yeah sure where do you wanna go?" i said getting my phone and walking towards the front door, "the first place we see that does food" brady said looking like he's gunna die if he doesn't get fed. "yeah okay common let's go" i said walking out the front door.

y/ns pov
me and Madeline were watching clueless in my living room as it was getting a bit late i checked my phone to see what time it was, it was now 12:30pm and me and maddy were starting to get tired. "mads do you wanna head to sleep soon?" "yeah sure i'm really tired but today was so fun" "yeah i know i missed hanging out with you" i said looking over at her, "yeah same but it was even more fun on set when we had becca with us" "yeah i miss her so much i wish she lived near us" i said with a sad smile, mads then got up and told me she was going to sleep, she she headed up to my room as i stayed in the living room watching the rest of the movie. i decided to text mason to see what he was doing.

y/n <3
hey mase what you doing?

mase <33
oh hi y/n um just out getting some food because Tristan and brady were hungry well mostly brady lol you okay?

y/n <3
yeah i'm okay me and mads just had a girls night and shes sleeping atm so i decided to see what you were doing

mase <33
ohh okay are you not tired

y/n <3
yeah very but i wanted to finish watching the film we were watching then go to sleep there's like 5 mins left

mase <33
ahh okay but i'll let you go to sleep now
goodnight y/n ❤️

y/n <3
goodnight mase ❤️❤️
seen

i closed my phone then turned the tv off and locked the front door as i went up to my room to see maddy sleeping and i got in my bed and kept thinking about the red heart mason said in the text. i then closed my eyes and fell asleep instantly.

A/N
okay hi chapter 5 idk if i like it very much i kinda rushed it a bit but tell me if i made any spelling mistakes but hope u liked it and hope you have a good day/ night xx

-H❤️