part four

after watching big bang theory both their phones went off. it was Tristan texting on their group.

the best cast ever 🤷‍♀️☎️

tris🤩

hey whats everyone doing im bored af and I wanna talk to people

brads🤫

dude im right beside you talk to me ffs

tris🤩

but u bore the shit outta me sometimes sorry brady

brads🤫

fine ill remember this next time u want me to come over to your house im not going because I "bore the shit outta you"

(time skip after the whole argument)

y/n and mason were sitting laughing at brady and Tristan having a fight in the gc, nobody spoke because they wanted to see what happened. after it died down y/n was getting really tired and fell asleep on masons shoulder. he looked down at her then did the same and putting him arms round her waist.

morning came and y/n woke up to feel something wrapped round her then remembered mason stayed over. she looked at him taking the moment in when she seen him starting to wake up, so she quickly closed her eyes so she didn't look creepy looking at him sleeping.

Masons pov

I woke up to see y/n still in the same position she was when she fell asleep. I looked down at her then she woke up, "good morning" she said, "morning" I said back with a small smile. we both got up and made ourselves breakfast then it was time for me to head home. "hey ill see you later maybe if we all decide to go out" I said looking back at her, "yeah ill see you later, bye mase" "bye y/n" I said smiling.

A/N

sorry for the really short chapter but its the best I can do rn lol

but hope you all have a good day/ night <33

-H❤️