chapter seven

masons pov

today I woke up excited because todays the day I'm gunna tell y/n I like her I planned the whole day for us and how I'm gunna tell her. I hope she doesn't think I'm weird and shit but it should be fine.

no ones pov

y/n was getting ready to go out with mason she wanted to tell him so bad about her liking him but feels scared that he wont like her back, yeah they both flirt with each other but she thinks hes doing that because shes doing it too. she picked out some comfortable clothes since they were going to the cinema. y/n checked her phone to see what time it is, it read 2:45pm so she left the house and walked over to his since he lives 5 mins away. She got to his door and knocked. Brooke answered, "hey y/n masons upstairs I think hes almost done getting ready" Brooke said smiling, "yeah that's okay, how are you I haven't seen you in ages" y/n said "yeah I'm fine just been out doing ballet and stuff" "you're still doing ballet?" "yeah of course id never give it up" Brooke said walking over to the stairs, "mason come on hurry up your gunna be late!" Brooke said shouting up to mason, they then seen mason walk down the stairs then him and y/n both left to go into town.

(time skip to when they are in the cinema) (they are watching a scary movie so chose whatever you like)

they both got into their seats with their popcorn and drinks, the movie then started 10 mins later. after a good while into the movie a jump scare came on, y/n flinches a bit and grabs masons hand, they both looked over at each other and smiled but y/n didn't let go of his hand. mason leans over to y/n a "don't worry if your scared just squeeze my hand" y/n then nods to him, mason would be glancing over to y/n from time to time but then would quickly look away when y/n turned to look at him. after the movie was done mason suggested to go get food at a near by McDonalds. they both ordered their food then once they were finished they walked to the beach were mason planned to tell y/n. once they got there y/n seen a blanket laid out on the sand then mason grabbed her hand and ran over to it, once they sat down mason was still holding y/n's hand and she looked down and blushed, "the sunset looks so pretty" y/n then spoke up, "yeah it does uh y/n" mason said nervously, "yeah mase?" "I need to tell you something" mason said looking down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cliffhangerrrrrrr lmao sorry this chapter was rushed and sorry for a short chapter. ik its been a while I nearly forgot about this tbh but anyways its here and 3.9k reads is mad thanks sm and its really late rn its like 1:35am and I need sleep for school but ill get next chapter out by the weekend if I have time but anyways have a good night or morning x

-holls❤️