✨💓🔪 Yan!Human!Mashed!Tails x Human!Reader: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨

Y/N: Your Name
S/C: Skin Color
E/C: Eye Color
H/C: Hair Color
F/C: Fave Color
❗⚠𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰:
-Obsessive Behaviour
-Mild Possessiveness
-Knives
-Mentions of Chloroform Usage
-Y/N being tied up (wrists together and ankles together)
(Ah shite, me first original fic in this book! Also the drawing above is a bit of a ref of a Human!Mashed!Tails design I made! Also, the title is a reference to the song "Stalker's Tango" by Autoheart. Enjoy, and happy reading!~ ♡☆)

♥♠𝔉𝔞𝔫𝔉𝔦𝔠 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱♣♦

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I woke up after being knocked out unknowingly, I was on a couch, but not any couch. It was a soft and velvety feeling couch, that was a marmalade orange. I looked around, a few posters on the wall... Blueprints, actually. My E/C eyes widened! This wasn't my apartment! I looked around, and I decided to try something. I would insult whoever or whatever had taken me to this place.

"Oi! Fight me, you nerd ass punk!"

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.~" A scratchy voice scathed, as a gloved hand appeared from.the shadows, pointing a knife at me. In a flurry of aversion, I shut my mouth up and stared at the knife. It was only about 2 or 3 inches away from my throat, barely piercing my S/C flesh. My breath hitched a bit at this realization of danger, beads of sweat dripping from my forehead. But that wasn't the only thing... The glove. It looked familiar... I had a thesis that I had to experiment on. I looked up from the hand, a set of small white dots and a huge crooked smile were in the dark. My eyes widened a bit, but I swallowed my fear. "Okay, Mr.Widemouth, who are you?" I sarcastically remarked, my snarky and cocky tone flowed in my voice. The hand put the knife back as the voice chuckled.

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞, 𝐘/𝐍... 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥..."

I heard the sound of bones cracking and tears as I saw the figure in the shadow contort it's body, the figure slowly becoming more demented. The figure was a man, about early to mid 30's with tangerine orange hair that fluffed outwards into many directions, fox ears the same color, and a tail that was the same shade of orange, but had snowy white ends. His skin was a sickly and pale hue, and distinguishable bags underneath his eyes. He wore a pearwood brown shirt with a labcoat and gloves, both an ivory white. He wore navy blue slacks alongside some sable black boots. The man also wore a leather choker with a crimson buckle. His eyes, they looked familiar! But also different, swirls of a familiar cyan, but with unfamiliar fuchsia and neon green. His crooked toothed smile struck some serious shock that shook me to my core.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"I'M SONIC'S BEST FRIEND!!"

The mysterious man cackled, his uneven and crooked grin showing his teeth, which were just as unhinged as him. Y/N's E/C eyes widened in shock, they were aghast and bewildered! Y/N tilted their head, "Tails... Holy shit, what happened, man?! You look-" Y/N was cut off by Tails suddenly, "Different? Yes, yes, I know. I changed a bit, but change is a good thing, my dearest Y/N.~" he cooed as he let one of his hands brush the side of Y/N's face, the leathery rubber felt gingerly rough upon Y/N'S S/C skin. Y/N groaned, and tried to get up, only to flop over like a fish. "The hell?!" Y/N scowled, and looked down. Their ankles and wrists were tied. Y/N decided to try to struggle, but Tails pointed the knife at their chest.

"Struggling won't help you, Y/N," Tails snickered, grasping the collar of Y/N'S F/C shirt, "Nobody will take you from me... You'll be mine forever. My sweet, sweet Y/N.~" Tails cooed softly into Y/N's ear, playing with a lock of their H/L, H/C hair. His scratchy and scathingly rasp voice sent chills down Y/N's spine. Y/N was frozen in fear, but they also wanted answers. Y/N gazed up at Tails, confusion in their eyes. Y/N snickered, their confusion soon turning into the same snarky sarcasam that they had, "Say, Miles-" "Do not call me that." Tails scowled at Y/N with a serious tone. Y/N's eyes widened in a flabbergasted shock! This "Tails" seems to be a bit different than the one that Y/N knew. He wasn't sweet, innocent, and funny person Y/N was familiar with... He was derailed, insane, and twisted.