📜🩸 Lord X + Majin x Dying!Reader: Stay with us for longer, please...

Y/N: Your Name
N/N: Nick Name
P/N: Pet Name (can be any) (Examples: honey, pumpkin, sweetie, boo, doll)
E/C: Eye Colour
H/C: Hair Colour
H/L: Hair length
F/C: Favorite Color
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: DelaneyVasquez3
(ok so in this fic; X, Y/N, and Majin are in a poly relationship, and Y/N is dying so they both try to comfort them)

❗⚠𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰:
-Dying (duh)
-Knives, Y/N gets attacked with a knife in this
-Blood (not in a creepy way)
-A blueberry and a boomer(/j) being sad about their partner dying

♥♠ 𝔉𝔞𝔫𝔉𝔦𝔠 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱♣♦

Y/N's POV:

It was a normal day unlike any other, I was walking home from shopping at the market, and I heard something in an alleyway. I was intrigued, what could have been that noise, I decided to shuffle my way there. In the alleyway I saw a man, blonde hair, emerald green eyes that seemed hypnotic, and he was wearing all black. He turned over to look at me, "Oi, you! Hand me your wallet!" He screamed out. I stood there, frozen in fear. My whole world spun around me, everything happened quickly. I wasn't going to let some random street punk boss me around! I furrowed my eyebrows, asking "Or what?!" my voice barked out in rage. The man glred at me, pulling something from out his pocket...

SHK!

It was a pocket knife, he stabbed me in the gut, the knife blazed deep within a few inches of my abdomen, possibly hitting one of my organs, too. There was blood, lots of it, almost everywhere. The scarlet liquid stained the F/C sweater my partners gave me. Blood landed upon the cold and desolate concrete, almost as cold as my hands, and as desolate I was within the alleyway that would soon be my grave. I tried to attack the man, but when I looked up, I had only heard footsteps, the shadowy figure of the man. I held the wound tight, as I called out for help, but my voice had not reached out to anyone yet. I felt a bit woozy, as I had decided to try and find someone to get me an ambulance. Scrolling through my contacts, I had found Majin. I called him, praying that he would pick up.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Majin's POV:

I was at home with X, waiting for Y/N to get back home.from the market. I heard my cellphone ringing. Who could be calling right now? It was Y/N! What had felt odd was that they seemed to be out a bit longer than they said they would be out for. I answered the phone... Y/N's voice sounded raspy, and they coughed a bit. "H-hey, Maj." Y/N croaked out weakly. I frowned a bit, although it was Y/N, I knew that something was wrong. I frowned a bit, nervously tapping my foot onto the floor. I heard Y/N chuckle, "Maj, I got stabbed recently by a blonde guy dressed in all black... *cough* Seems like the light's more blinding already..." "Y/N, don't say that, just hang in there!" I panicked a bit.

I saw X glance over at me, his evey blistering with concern. "What's wrong, blue?" X questioned, worried about the situation that I was dealing with. Although it breaks my heart, and it would break his, I had to tell him the truth. I took a deep breath, shaking within my quills. I sighed, "It's Y/N... They got stabbed. They're still in the alleyway-" I cut myself off once I saw X's facial expression. He looked shocked, scared, even distraught at this unbearable news. He opened up a portal, revealing the alleyway that Y/N was in. "C'mon. Let's go, blue." X demanded calmly. I agreed, entering the portal alongside him. Y/N seemed happy to see us.

Lord X's POV:

"Maj! Hedge-edge! Thanks for comming." Y/N smiled. Their E/C eyes were slowly fading of life. Their dim eyes floated around to look at me, as they weakly smiled. I played with a lock of their H/L, H/C hair, knowing that this might be the last time that I can probably do this. I sniffled, hugging Y/N close as I held their wound alongside them. "Blue, get an ambulance. You think you can hold up, N/N?" I asked. Y/N hesitantly nodded. I felt salted tears of water and blood run down my face... Shit. I couldn't stand to see Y/N like this. This hurt me in ways even I couldn't comprehend.

Y/N sat against the wall, looking at me, "X-" "Save your energy, Y/N." I cut them off from their sentence. I did not need them to waste their energy. I pressed my fingers against their wrist to feel a pulse. The pulse had slowed down. I felt the arrow of greif strike my heart. Damn it! Looking at Y/N, I just sat there and held them close, whimpering. "X, I'll be fine." Y/N spoke. I hope so. Seeing Y/N hurt like this made me worry. I loved Y/N and Majin more than anybody else, and I never thought to see a day like this happen to either, but I had thought wrong, very wrong.

Third Person POV:

Majin pressed the numbers. The beeping screeches rang within Y/N's ears. They looked up at X. They coughed up some blood. X looked down at Y/N, "Oh shit, just hold on for a bit longer, stay with us." X begged, his scarlet eyes peering down at them. Y/N chuckled softly, yet sorrowful, "Heheh... X, I'm sure that I'll be okay-" Y/N spat out, as their own coughs and chokes of blood had cut them off. X choked on salted, crocodile tears, this sight had made them feel malice towards whoever did this to Y/N.

Meanwhile, Majin was speaking to an emergency dispatch. His voice was almost as shaky as his hands. The dispatcher responded, and a voice of a lady as smooth as caramel spoke, "911, what's your emergency, love?" the voice spoke softly. Majin tried not to let his incomprehencible sobs get in the way of their call. "I'm... There's been an emergency. My s/o got stabbed!" Majin sobbed out as his synthetic voice was crisp and cracking. The dispatch let out a sharp, soothing sigh that pierced into Majin's ears. "Okay, sir, where are you?" "I'm in the alleyway near Cali-Mart. Please hurry, I dunno how much longer they can go!" Majin panicked, tears trickling down his face. The dispatch calmly replied, "Okay, we are sending an ambulance on the way."

The dispatch hung up. Majin rushed over to Lord X and Y/N. Majin caressed Y/N's face, his hands were gentle and his touches were blanket soft. Y/N gazed at Majin, their wheezing breaths creaked out, each breath felt like hell as the stab wound felt as if it was burning. Looking at Majin, Y/N made a masking smile, hiding their fear and despair. Y/N's E/C eyes glowed dimly. "Are you alright, P/N? Do you think you can hold on a bit longer?" Majin weeped in a soft, worried whisper, swirling a lock of H/L, H/C hair within his hand. Y/N's weak and weary smile dropped down, as crystalline tears flowed slowly down their face.

"I dunno, Maj... I dunno how long I can hold on any longer, let alone stay jolly as I did." Y/N spoke out, doubting that they would get help any time soon. Ivory glowing dots appeared within Majin's eyes, he held Y/N close as he frowned a bit, "Oh, Y/N! D-Don't say that! Look, an ambulance is on its way right now, just stay strong for me, P/N." Majin whimpered, holding Y/N's hand within his. Y/N sniffled, as they felt their heart sink. Y/N gently pressed their face into Majin's neck, "I'm scared, Majin..." Y/N mumbled weakly, the overwhelming emotions within them spiraling and swirling like some kind of twisted, depriving whirlpool of despair.

Majin's POV:

Y/N told me that they were scared. I felt scared, too. I didn't want to have Y/N give up their ghost, I prayed that the ambulance got there quick, hoping that the paramedics would be able to save their soul. I saw that Y/N's breath got slower and weaker. I became broken hearted at this, as I caressed a lock of their H/L, H/C hair within my fingers. "You'll be alright, Y/N. I promise. I'll be here for you, X will be here for you. You aren't alone!" I reassured them, looking at them as I was almost reduced to tears. X came over to me and Y/N, and looked at Y/N, "Hey, N/N. It'll be alright. We'll keep ya lastin' long enough until the paramedics get over here. Just remember that we'll love ya with both of our hearts."

Y/N tried to smile, but it seemed to be more of a weakened grin. "Thanks, Maj... Thanks, Hedge-Edge... I dunno what I'd do without ya," Y/N muttered out in a spackle of weakness as they spasmed a bit. I panicked and just held them close to me, my tears seeping down onto the cold, hard ground. In the distance there was a loud blaring noise. Y/N winced at the noise, alongside them holding their wound. "Blue! The ambulance is close to us! N/N might make it!" X cheered out. The flashing red and blue lights seem to have been aching for Y/N, as they looked away from the direction of the light. I picked up Y/N, holding them with my arms wrapped around them. Maybe there is hope for us! The paramedics held Y/N and also took us into the ambulance for the ride to the hospital. We saw Y/N, their E/C eyes hazy and weak. The sounds of the heart monitor went off...

Beep... Beep... Beep...

♠♥𝔗𝔬 𝔅𝔢 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔢𝔡...♦♣