💝🔪 Yan!Tornt!Sonic.EXE x Shy!Reader: A God's Little Lamb

Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/C: Hair Color
H/L: Hair Length
F/C: Fave Color
B/N: Bestie's name

🔪𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌! 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘🔪

-Blood and Blood Consumption
-Mild Gore (About a 3.5/5 on the Geek Gore Scale, the gorier the story, the higher up the ranking)
-Stalking
-Body Horror
-Biting/Clawing/Violence
-Possessive Behavior and Obsessive Behavior

READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

A fic where Tornt!Sonic.EXE falls for a shy reader. He becomes possessive, killing Y/N's closest friends and keeps Y/N for himself. Y/N's only friends are dead, and they are stuck with a demon that wants them for himself. What will Y/N do? Find out here! ...here!

(PS: In this fic, Y/N is a sheep, and B/N is a badger!)

Third Person POV:

It was another day in Green Hill, or so Y/N had thought to themselves. It wasn't long before Y/N saw Tails, looking around desperately. This intrigued Y/N, making them hurry on and rush towards Tails like a quick lightning bolt. Tails seemed to be looking for Sonic again. Y/N had decided to help Tails. They saw sonic standing nearby. "Oi, Sonic! You wanna see one of my new knitting patterns?" Y/N chirped, smiling as bright as the golden yellow rays of the sun that danced, warming their F/C wool. Tails felt uneasy. Y/N and Tails approached sonic, as the sky darkened. The bright blue water became a dark and crimson red. plethora of dead birds and small creatures scattered among the landscape, causing Y/N to feel sick to their stomach, and Tails felt uneasy. Y/N looked at Sonic. Sonic turned to Y/N and Tails, seeming normal.Y/N sighed, giggling. Tails also sighed, relieved by the fact that Sonic was still somewhat normal. Y/N felt the atmosphere shift slightly.

Almost seemingly suddenly, Sonic's face contorted, his eyes were black with growing red pupils, his quills and skin became more pale, his sparkling white teeth became pale yellow razor sharp fangs that could cut through metal. He was no longer the brave, bold, happy-go-lucky hedgehog that Y/N and Tails once knew. Y/N stumbled back, terror taking over them, and Tails following their pursuit to get away from the vile and demonic creature that thirsted for their blood. Tails and Y /N ran, bolting away, looking for something to protect themselves with. Tails found a random broken bone, the end was sharp enough to use as a type of blade. The creature approached Y/N and Tails, and Y/N looked away . Tails harshly stabbed the bone, as it hit the demon's skull. However... He didn't die.He looked at the bone that protruded from his skull, still smiling. The demon removed the bone from his forehead. Within an instant, the demon removed Tails' head. Y/N stood there, witnessing the horrifying act. Tails was one of Y /N's only close friends, other than Knuckles, Sonic, and their childhood friend B/N. Y/N teared up.

"So many souls to play with... So little time... Wouldn't you agree, Y/N?" the demon asked, hid deep, rasp, and spine-chilling voice made Y/N freeze up even more. Y/N stuttered, trying to get something out, but their fear and anxiety washed over them, drowning them as they felt their chest get heavy. The demon looked at Y/N, turning his head a full 180 degrees. Y/N was stricken with terror, but the demon took pleasure with seeing Y/N afraid of him, he found it absolutely cute. "Aw, is my little lamb shy to talk to their new boyfriend?~ You know that you'll be mine and only mine, my dear, sweet Y/N." the demon cooed. "Wh-What? Who are you anyway?! You aren't Sonic, S-Sonic would never do this!" Y/N sobbed, backing away quickly from the demon that was in front of them. The demon hedgehog approached Y/N,lifting up their face to look at him. He grinned with his razor sharp fangs as he chuckled darkly. Y/N had the sudden urge to run away, to scurry away for their own safety.

Y/N sprinted away, their fear overtaking them, salty tears falling out of their E/C eyes as their H/L, H/C hair swayed in the air. They saw Knuckles! Maybe he can help them out. Y/N ran up to him, desperate. Knuckles saw them. Meanwhile, the demonic hedgehog picked up a sharp stick, putting Tails' head on it and driving the stick into the ground. Knuckles looked at Y/N, a worried expression plastering his face. As Knuckles asked Y/N what was wrong, Y/N suddenly hugged Knuckles. crying uncontrollably. Y/N explained everything in a blurt of words, their speech went fast. Knuckles comforted Y/N. Suddenly, Knuckles looked behind Y/N, seeing the demonic blue hedgehog, along with Tails' disembodied head that was on a pike next to him. Knuckles was filled with rage, protectively shielding Y/N. "You! Demon! Leave Y/N alone!" Knuckles hissed. The demon tilted his head, still grinning. Knuckled shielded Y/N, persisting on keeping them away from the evil blue entity.