💓🔪🪓📜 Yan!Lord X x Reader: My Protective Lover

Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/C: Hair Color
H/L: Hair Length
F/C: Fave Color

🔪𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌! 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘🔪
-Blood warning (Lil bit of death)
-Creepy imagery/Disturbibg imagery
-Claws and teeth
-Knife usage
-Blood consumtion/Acts of devouring flesh (Kinda descriptive, TW)
-Obsessive AND Possesive behaviours
-Mentions/Elements of stalking

𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝙴𝚂𝚁𝙱 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: T for "This is not for the faint of heart." Viewer discretion is advised.

Y/N is given a strange copy of a sonic PC port from a man. They play the game and figure out that it is possessed by a demonic entity taking the form of sonic. Y/N confronts the man, but the man threatens Y/N. What will happen next?

Requested by: shimmer_love
(SORRY IF THIS TOOK LONG BTW)

Third Person POV:

Y/N was a nice person. They also didn't really like talking to people, they were always a bit awkward. They loved the Sonic series. It was a great peak of interest to Y/N, as it had been their favourtie game ever since their childhood. They decided to go out to buy groceries since the store was a 15 minuet walk away from their apartment. Y/N was walking home after a bit, when they heard a voice in the alleyway. They dropped the bag that held their food, and their food. As Y/N picked up the ramen packets and cereal boxes, the voice spoke. The voice was dark as night, scathing into Y/N's ears. "𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙙, 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙮 𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚?" the voice asked. Y/N stood silently, looking down into the alleyway. A shining pair of eyes glimmered, locking contact with Y/N's eyes. Y/N stood up, holding the bag with their food. "Well... Uhmmm... What game is it?" Y/N inquired, stuttering upon their words. The man beckoned Y/N to come closer. Y/N hesitated, was this a good idea? They wanted answers, however. They walked closer, about 1 or 2 paces. Their E/C eyes dimmed a bit, fear swallowing them whole.

"𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘. 𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚, 𝙠𝙞𝙙?" the voice questioned Y/N. Y/N stood there, nodding. They were at a loss of words! How did this mysterious person shrouded in the shadows know one of their biggest interests?! The figure took out a CD in a clear case, and it handed the disk to Y/N. Y/N looked at the disk. It was a plain disk with the words 'Sonic PC Port' written on it. Y/N felt like something shady was going on behind the scenes. Still, they wanted to play the game, maybe it was a directors cut or scrapped project! Y/N looked up, about to thank the figure, but it sppeared to be that they disappeared into thin air. Y/N shrugged it off. After all, they got a game for free. But, Y/N started to think. They've seen this before. One too many stories of people getting games for free, only to find out later that the figure had disappeared into thin air. Y/N was shocked, however, they didn't care. What mattered at the time was them getting home, for it was getting quite late.

Y/N made it home to their apartment. They placed the groceries on the kitchen counter and soon went to their room, opening their laptop. They took the disk, opening the case that held it within. Y/N sighed. Were they going to do this? Most of the stories that Y/N saw were mainly fiction, but there was something bugging them. What if this was the real deal? What if this game really had a demonic entity or ghost that haunted their game. What if the creature within the sea of binary code wanted to kill them, or worse?! Y/N's palms were sweating, at this point they sweated an entire ocean! Y/N sighed, their E/C eyes filled with fear, anxiety, and anticipation. They opened the disc tray, putting the game disc into the tray and closing it. After the game files were downloaded onto their laptop, Y/N hovered their cursor over the game icon. Their was racing with thoughts, good and bad. They swallowed their fear, clicking on the icon.