loc'ed 4 life

Caesar POV

  Me and Y/N were sitting in her living room. She was playing with my dreads while we talked about this math assignment. Then she grabbed a pair of scissors. "Hey Caesar.. you love me, right?" I looked up "of course!" She smiled "like you wanna be with me forever?"

   I blinked, a little confused by the question. It was so random. "do you wanna be with me forever?" She leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled "I didn't expect that one.. I didn't expect a kiss-" she smiled and looked down "I really like you. Like that." I nodded and snuggled my face into her lap.

  She kissed me again "sooooo you said you wanna be with me forever, yeah?" I nodded "uh huh.. wait a min, whatchu got them scissors for?" Y/N chuckled "I got dreads, you got dreads.. lemme loc your hair into mines and mines into yours!" I blinked "your hair is (f/c) I'm not doing that" she looked down "oops" I rushed my hands through my hair.  "You didn't."

  She kissed me again "you love me, right?" I bit my lip 'I'll live I guess. Yes I love you, y/n. I love you" she smiled "nowwwwwwww. Help me put this in my hair." She handed me a half of my dread and I rolled my eyes.

  "Why'd you do this anyways, y/n?" I addded my hair onto hers. She looked down and smiled "I always wanna have a piece of you with me. I really care about you..." I stopped and looked at her, falling in love with her again. "I get that.. I think I like the idea of always having you with me.."