got the hots III

Caesar's POV

  I was working at Food lion, getting my money and stuff, ringing everyone up and ass-kissing when necessary. I was just waiting for 11 so I could clock out and talk to Y/N. I've been at work since 3 and now it's 7 and I've wanted to go home since 5:30 when this lady almost got punched. As I'm ringing up this old man's flowers, the prettiest voice rang through my ears. "Caesar?" I looked up "uh.. hey YN!" she smiled and I rung up her stuff. "So..." we both said. She chuckled and bit her lip "Uhm.. do you wanna come over after your shift? Me and bff/n are hanging out and-" I nodded "Yeah, I'll be there." she nodded "y'all sell tobacco products?" I nodded "What'chu need, pretty girl?" she bit her lip "uuh.. two packs of white peach Games?" I nodded and smiled "Stop biting your lip like that, you're teasing me." I grabbed the Games for her and rung them up, putting in the little code and handing her the bags "So uhm.. I'll see you later?"  she giggled "Okayy." she paid and left and I was just waiting for my shift to be over, more so than before.

  Ugh.. I want her bad. So bad..she's so gorgeous. Unbelievably gorgeous.

  Four hours later, I finally get off of work and I closed up the store, happier than ever. I quickly get home, shower, and change into a hoodie and grey sweat pants, nothing too special. I'm so tired, I just want to be comfortable. Then I grabbed a pop tart and left, going to Y/N's house and eating the pop tarts on the way. I knocked on the door and she opened it "Oh. Hey.." I smiled "Hi" she let me in and awkwardly walked back to the living room. I followed her and she sat on the couch "Bff/n went home a little while ago but we can hangout. Do you smoke?" I shrugged "I mean, yeah. Weed though." she nodded and I sat next to her. We sat in an uncomfortable silence and I looked at her...oh, she's so sexy. UGH! She is just so so so pretty.. aw

  "So uhm, what's your favorite color?" she looked up "Forest green.. what about you?" I relaxed a little bit "Uhhh, probably teal, sea foam, turquoise maybe?" she nodded and rolled up a blunt. "Sorry if I'm quiet, I'm trying to act sober." I smiled to myself "You're good." she giggled and looked at me "You're so... so fine" I smiled "Uh- thank you! I mean- uhm yeah.." she just started laughing and she laid on me. "Ugh- you are sooo fine, it's not even funny." I smiled "Thank you.." she kissed my cheek. "oops I missed.." I just took the blunt out of her hand "Ohhh-kay!" I took a hit and she smiled, biting my shoulder. I giggled and pushed her away gently. "Stoop-" she bit my finger "You look yummy." I smirked "You are yummy.." she covered her face and giggled. "Caesar.." she got in my lap and hugged me. I just hugged her back. she put her face in my neck and fell asleep

  I looked at her and just blinked. "Bruh.." I leaned back and got comfortable, finished smoking this blunt, and fell asleep, holding Y/N.

  When I woke up, I looked around, confused for a moment. Then Y/N walked in and smiled "Good morning.." I waved "Yurt-" she looked around and rocked back and forth. "uhm.." I got up and stretched "let meeeeee- dip-?" She looked up "Wait- stay!" we stared at each other and she giggled awkwardly "Sorry- yeah- no- you can go... I'm sorry, that sounded so desperate." I nodded "I can stay, baby girl, I just need to brush my teeth, wash my face, all that stuff." she nodded "I've got an extra pack of toothbrushes, you can have one." I smirked "We're moving fast, I've got a toothbrush  at your house already~" she rolled her eyes "Okay Michael, I'm going to get that toothbrush." I laughed "YOU AIN'T DENY ITTT" she smiled and shook her head, walking away.

  I sat on the couch and waited for her. She came back and I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I found a wash rag and I washed my face. I came back out of the bathroom and Y/N was on the couch with bff/n. "Hey Caesar, bff/n brought us Waffle House, do you wanna share?" I nodded and sat next her. she gave me a fork and I just knew Bff/n was about to say something.

  "So, are you guys together?" me and Y/N looked at each other then back at bff/n "No." I said. "Not yet-" Y/N glanced at me like she was waiting for a reaction and I just smiled "Yeah.. not yet. I like that." she smiled and looked away. Bff/n smirked "Y'all cute."  I took a bite of Y/N's hash browns. "Waffle House is too good!!! Uuuuugh." Y/N giggled "You silly, pudding pop." I bit my lip and smiled "Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all night." she squealed and Bff/n pouted "Aww, you guys are adorable..." I nodded "together? of course." Y/N smiled and kept eating her hash browns. She down bad, she's gushing over me like she's in middle school and it's so cute. AHH I'm no better than her, we both down bad. So bad.