Christmas with you

Caesar's POV

  Me and Y/N are walking around the neighborhood looking at the Christmas lights. I don't really like Christmas like that but she wanted to go and well, I like Y/N so I went with her. I do like the gifts though.

  We kept walking as snow started to fall and Y/N smiled at me "Hey Ceez, thanks again for doing this with me." I nodded "Of course, Y/N! Oh I uhm, made you a gift" I couldn't buy her one because well.. I'm broke. I'm only 11. But I did make her something. I pulled the paper dollar I had folded into a ring "boom, present one" then I gave her the card I made "Merry Christmas, Y/N."

  She smiled and read the card "Thank you! This is so sweet.." she looked at me and pecked my cheek "Merry Christmas!" My face heated up and I just stared at her. "Oh.. okay. You're welcome." We kept walking and I was just smiling to myself and we walked.

  "How'd you know I like you?" She looked up "I didn't. I just hope for the best.  I can be... pretty irrational." I nodded. "Well, I do like you." She looked at the ground "I mean, I like you too. Just a teeny crush... don't ask Jazmine though." I chuckled "oo, you talk about me?" Y/N rolled her eyes.

  "Occasionally. Don't get cocky, Ceasar." I laughed at her and she got all embarrassed and blushy "That's enough Ceez." I mocked her "ThAt'S eNoUgH cEeZ!" She glared "Michael." I giggled "okay okay, I'm sorry! But uh... can we talk? Like talk talk? Like that.." She shrugged "We're not even in middle school." I nodded "that's why we're talking! Then we can make it official whenever you wanna be official." She nodded "okaaay-" she smiled and grabbed my hand.

  "It's getting a little late and the snow is starting to fall pretty hard.. I should probably get you home." She nodded. "Yeah. You probably should." We turned around and I started walking her home.

  Flash forward 7 years. Me and Y/N are walking around the neighborhood, holding hands, and looking at the Christmas lights. Then it starts snowing. I looked at her and smiled "this seems a little familiar, don't cha think?"

  She looked over at me "Yeah, it does. Actually, the card you gave me is still at the top of my closet." I giggled "You can reach?" She pushed me "Shut up Michael!" I smirked "Can you?" She looked down and kicked a rock "...no" I started laughing at her and she pouted "you not all that just because you're 5'9!" I nodded "okay 5'3. Talk your shit."

  Y/N flipped me off and we kept walking but, she was giving me the silent treatment. "Y/N? N/N? Y/N L/N? Baby... come on." She looked at me "apologize." I frowned "I'm sorry shawty.." she smiled a little and sighed "Okay. Fine. I accept your apology, tall ass." I nodded.

  "So, is this the part when we make out?" She rolled her eyes. "I guess-" I kissed her deeply and her body tensed, then she relaxed and grabbed my face, kissing me back and smiling into the kiss. I pulled her close and we kissed under the streetlights and Christmas lights.

  I pulled away and smiled. "Christmas is my favorite time of year. It reminds me of you." She grabbed my hand as we continued walking and she giggled "to seven years?" I smiled and bit my bottom lip. "To seven years." I looked around "it's getting pretty late.." she continued my sentence. "The snow is falling pretty hard.." I nodded "I should probably get you home.."

  We turned around and she smiled at me "Let me stay over at your house." I shook my head "I would let you. I really would! But, you know my aunt. She gon' clown me for the next week.. 'Ya know, you nd dat gyal are gon ta make beautiful chirren!" And I'm going to loose my marbles." Y/N laughed "She said that?!" I nodded.

  "Ya don't wan ta make 'beautiful chirren' wit me?" She put on a heavy 'Jamaican' accent and I laughed "not if you keep talkin like that. You sound Irish." She laughed "IT WASN'T THAT BAD!" I nodded. "Mmhm.. well, don't do that in front of a real Jamaican. As a New York Jamaican imma let it pass but if you think that a real Jamaican would, you tweakin', shawty."

  She rolled her eyes "New York niggas, I swear. What is a "tweakin" anyways?" I laughed "It means you're trippin, you're buggin. You're tweakin. Ain't you from Baltimore? You know how them crackheads be-" she started laughing "I KNOW YOU DID NOT!" I smiled "I'M BEING SERIOUS, SHAWTY! I know their preferred drug is Heroin-"

  She laughed harder and harder "Well for one, I'm from DC. I moved to Baltimore than to Woodcrest. But for two, you're absolutely right their preferred drug is heroin!" I smiled "Why you say it like that? Taking out a whole damn syllable! You say it 'hare-ron' when it's 'hare-o-in'!!" She shrugged "It's because I'm from Baltimore nygaaa!" I mushed her in the face. "Pick a side! Are you from D.C or Baltimore?" She shrugged "Either one depending on the situation."

  I wrapped my arm around her "you really tryna go to my house?" She nodded "yessir!" I sighed and smiled at her. "You lucky I love you, shawty." She kissed me 'I know.." I kissed her again and sighed happily.

  We got to my house and immediately started de-layering. She put our shoes on top of the shoe rack while I found a place for out coats to dry. Then I put our outer clothes in the washing machine and we went upstairs to my room, wrapping up in blankets and snuggling while watching Friday After Next.

  "I'm so glad I get to spend another Christmas with you."