v-day

Y'all, ignore it's March um, the writers block is just crazy. I'm trying :(

Y/N's POV

"Open your eyes."

  I opened my eyes and smiled as I looked at my bedroom. There was rose petals all over my floor, champagne on the dresser, a bouquet of flowers, chocolate, and my favorite movie was playing on my TV. "Caesar..." I smiled and covered my face. I turned to him and he smiled "do you like it?" I nodded and he hugged me "Happy Valentines day, my love." I giggled "Thank you, Caesar.." I kissed him and we sat on my bed, watching [favorite movie]. He handed me a glass of champagne and we snuggled up in my fluffy blanket.

  "Soooo." he looked at me "Yes?" I smiled and kissed him. "How does it feel to be my Valentine again?" he thought for a second "...It's perfect." he pulled me close. "Do you want to go out to eat later?" I looked at him "We got a baby-" "I have it covered." He smiled "I already made the reservation." I blinked "Who's watching my daughter." he put his hands up in defense "You already know my auntie is watching Mimi. I wouldn't trust her with anyone else for too long." I sighed "Okay, whens the reservation for?" he bit his lip "in.. two hours?" I looked at him and sighed "I don't have anything to wear-" he pouted "Who you tryna impress?" I giggled "You." he smiled and bit his lip. "You always find a way to impress me." then there was a little tiny knock at the door. 

  "Who is it?" Mimi giggled "It's Shelly!" I went and opened the door "Hi mamas!" she hugged me "Happy Valentines day mommy!" I kissed her cheeks "Happy Valentines day princess." she squealed. "Is daddy your Valentine?" I nodded "Of course he is... do you have a Valentine?" she giggled "Uh---" Caesar sat up "Michelle. Do you have a Valentine?" she squealed "uhm. yes but listen, listen, she's just my friend!!" I put her down "Okay pudding pop." she climbed onto the bed and hugged her dad "Daddy,I love you! I wish you were my valentine." he smiled "I love you more, princess. You can't be my valentine but, you're my favorite girl still.." she pouted "What about mommy?" he giggled "That is the love of my life, my other half."

  I smiled and pouted "aw... Caesar.." he wasn't paying me any mind though, all he's worried about is his conversation with his baby girl. They are so sweet together. He picked her up and took her away so I just started getting ready for our date later. Eventually he came back upstairs while I was doing my makeup. "Hey Y/N..." I looked at him "uh.. hey" he smiled "You look-" I shook my head "thanks-" we sat silently and he started getting ready. "Where's Mimi?" I asked and he turned to me, buttoning up his shirt "my auntie came to pick her up." I nodded and turned back to my mirror.

  He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I giggled "Caesar! Move your arms, I'm trying to put my makeup on!" he pouted and let go "I'm just going to come home and mess it up anyway.. It's not that serious." I turned around and looked at him, shocked. "Michael-" He smirked and pulled his hair up. UUUUUGH HE'S SOOOOO- at my big fucking age. We've been married for how long and I'm still gushing over him... shaking my damn head.

  He  looked at me while fixing his tie "Are you done?" I stood up and put my heels on "mmhm." He smirked and bit his lip "Keep those on when I'm messing up that makeup. " I gasped "CAESAR!!!" he grabbed his keys "Come on, princess" I grabbed my purse "Don't rush me!" he smirked and bit his lip "you love me..." I got all giddy and followed him outside and we got in the car. He drove to the restaurant and I just felt like a teenage girl again. Caesar just does that to me sometimes...

  "Hey baby, can I get a kiss?" he looked at me while we were sitting in the parking lot and I kissed his cheek. "There you go, sweetheart!" I kissed him some more and accidentally left lipstick all over his cheek." He looked at himself in the rear-view and smiled. "Oh wow, thank you lovey." he got out of the car and I followed him into the restaurant. We sat down, I don't know, I wasn't paying attention. Caesar ordered a bottle of wine to the table and I looked at him while he was munching on the bread sticks. I smiled and grabbed his hand, biting it. "You're tasty." he smirked "You just love when I'm in your mouth-" I giggled and bit my lip. "I don't know, maybe..."

  He took his hand back and stared me down as the wine he ordered was delivered to our table and he poured himself some. I looked at the menu "baby, what do you want to eat? And don't say no sus shit bruh, be for real. " He smiled "M'kay, I want a beef steak wellington." I nodded "I'm going to get the double-smoked salmon. Is that okay?" He nodded "Get whatever you want honey bun!" I nodded and we waited for the waiter.

  Michael Caesar is just looking a little too fine and I'm thinking that the waitress agrees. She just kept on smiling and looking over here. But I'm not the jealous type. She came over and took our order. Caesar smiled "Yeah I'm going to need a beef steak wellington for me and for Y/N, a double-smoked salmon." she giggled "Okaaaay." I just stared at her cusssss.... MA'AM? but yeah, she was kekeke-ing.

  Caesar looked at me "That's what you want, right love?" I nodded but I was still staring and this girl. She did that lil' kindergarten teacher "Mhm! Mhm! Okay, coming right up guys!" she walked away and I looked at Caesar. He giggled a little "oo, you're jealous.." I crossed my arms "Of her? Dollar store Lindsay Lohan? I'm not jealous." He shook his head "Let me remind you who I'm going to go home with." I smiled "me~" he nodded "Who do I have a baby with?" I bit my lip "that's me too" he smirked "Who am I putting a baby in when I get home?" I rolled my eyes "Your left sock." he gasped "Y/N!" I nodded "Tell em boy bye" he giggled "You're such an auntie" I just looked at him "mhm, whatever you say..."