got the hots

Y/N's POV

I put on my black lip liner and look at myself in the mirror "bff/n, you ready to go?" she walked in and smiled "the only one not ready was you! The club opened 30 minutes ago." I rolled my eyes and put my box braids into a ponytail "well sorry.." she smiled "your room is cute, i haven't seen it since you moved in. Why do you have a mirror on the ceiling above your bed?" I shrugged "i say my affirmations before I go to bed and after I wake up."

I'm lying my ass off

We grabbed our purses and walked 3 blocks over to the most popular night club in Woodcrest. Then we stood in line for like 30 minutes in our cropped tops, mini skirts, and thigh high platforms boots like we just came out of a Bratz doll box.

Eventually we got inside and I immediately went over to the bar. My bestfriend dragged me here to see her friends. Some girl named Jaiden... Jacqueline... Jada... JAZMINE! This girl named Jazmine, and these dudes with some weird ass names.. Julius Caesar and that boy who don't like Obama.. what's his name? Henry? Huey. His name is Huey.

I shake my head and return to the present, looking at the drink menu "I didn't even eat yet.." then this tall, fine ass black guy with dreadlocks and the sweetest smile on his face walked up .to me "hey. What's your name?" I look up and immediately I'm weak in the knees. "uh.. I'm y/n. What's yours?"

He sat next to me "just call me Ceez. You look bored, did someone drag you here too?" I nodded "Mmhm. My bestfriend." He chuckled "ah. Same. But maybe it's good I came since my presence was graced by someone as beautiful as you.." I immediately started smiling "you're too sweet."

My bestfriend ran over "Hey Y/N! Hey Caesar! I see you two are getting along.." he smiled "oh bff/n, hello! yes y/n and I were just getting acquainted. You didn't tell me your friend was so.. gorgeous. You can't just gatekeep someone this pretty.." she giggled "I know Ceez, I'm sorry. Y/N you looking for something to drink, did you eat today?"

I nodded and kept looking "I had some bread before we left, I'll be fine." She sighed "Caesar, look after her." He nodded "you didn't have to tell me to do that.." she walked over to this tall dude with big hair and this short girl with even bigger hair, Huey and Jazmine I presume.

Caesar sat next to me "Let me buy your drink, you're eyeing that Daiquiri real hard" I smiled and twirled my hair "okaaay.." he got the bartender over "Can I get a.. two, two Daiquiris?" The bartender nodded "yes sir." He made the drinks and gave them to us.

I looked down at my drink and smiled to myself. 'This nigga is so fine and he's buying me drinks.' I bit my lip and looked up "Can I get a straw?" He handed me one and smiled "soooo, where are you from?" I sipped my drink "New York.." his eyes lit up "which part?" I smiled "Brooklyn-"

He was smiling from ear to ear "you're joking.." I chuckled "I'm not! Where are you from?" He howled "BROOKLYYN!!" I gasped "No way! For real? That's crazy.." he smiled "it really is. How come I don't see you around here?" I shrugged "I moved from Brooklyn when I was 9 or 10 to Virginia which is where I met BFF/N but then she moved up here to Woodcrest when we were in high-school. I got a scholarship to go to school up here though so.. here I am!"

Caesar smiled "soo you're like all smart and stuff?" I nodded "you could say that I guess." He nodded "cool. That's cool stuff." We kinda sat, sipping our drinks in silence. "Do you wanna get fucked up?" He said and I smirked.

The next thing I know, we're both 12 shots in and grinding on each, singing Work by Rihanna. He laughed and pulled me close "you're fun. ." I smiled and stumbled "you too!" We kept dancing together and bff/n walked up "Hey y/n. Hey Ceez." I smiled and hugged her "bff/n. Please stop me from doing something very out of my character." My words were slurred and my bestfriend just shrugged "you already out of character, don't tease that boy" I giggled "you right gang, you right" I smiled and walked back over to Caesar, hugging in him "it's so hot baby.." he smirked "baby?" I nodded and hiccuped "do you wanna go back to my place?" He nodded "I mean... I'm not against it."