got the hots II

✊🏾
------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV

  Me and Caesar arrived to my apartment and we started kissing. His hands made their way under my shirt and my arms were wrapped around his neck. We pulled away from each other and he took my shirt off, rubbing his hands all over my body.

  The rest of what happened was a blur, I just know it felt good.. so good.

  I woke up and looked over to my clock "It's noon? Damn.." I stood up and my legs were still wobbly. I got my towel and wobbled to my bathroom which was still a mess from before I left last night, my bathroom sink being covered in makeup and different gels and sprays and edge control for my hair. I put all my stuff away and turned on the shower.

  Next, I brushed my teeth and washed my face, waiting for the shower to get hot. I couldn't help but notice the small hickies on my neck. I was so exhausted from my hangover and the headache I had was the absolute worst so I ended up taking some Tylenol too. Then I got undressed and got in the shower, washing any bodily fluids off of me.

  After my shower, I got dressed in some shorts and a Purple Rain t-shirt. I changed my sheets and walked out into my living area where Caesar was on the couch watching SpongeBob. We looked at each other and he smiled "good morning sleepy head.."

  I smiled and he got up, going toward me. "I made you breakfast. I just wanted to make sure you were okay, you know? Sorry if I might've overstayed my welcome a little bit. I just wanted to be able to check on you before I leave..." He grabbed my plate and handed it to me. I looked at it, then him and nodded "You good.."

  I suddenly started feeling all fuzzy inside. A smile slowly crept onto his face as he watched me stand embarrassed. I just looked up at him and huffed "Whaaaat?" He chuckled and shook his head "Nothing! You are just.. so so gorgeous..."

  I started getting flashbacks from last night when he was telling me that while he- and then a knock interrupted my mini fantasy. I put the plate down and started walking to the door. "Y/N YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO IT IS, OPEN THE GEE DEE DOOR!"

  I opened it and smiled "Heyy bff/n!" She walked inside and her eyes immediately went to Caesar "..Hey Brooklyn." He sat on the barstool and waved "Hiii!" She looked and me and she gave me the look. THE look, iykyk.. I smirked and went to go sit and eat my breakfast.

  We all sat in silence for a hot second and Caesar looked at us awkwardly "I um.. am going to go-" I looked up "You leavin already? I ain't even get your number. Don't be in such a rush, we got time.." he smiled "Yeah I know but I gotta get ready for work.." he had his full attention on me, his eyes just kept flicking from my eyes to my lips. I smiled, feeling all bubbly inside.

  "Well, let me give you my number, what time do you get off?" He smirked and leaned close, whispering in my ear "With you, I can get off anytime..." I giggled and swung my legs like a lovesick high schooler as I put my number in his phone "You're kinda smooth, Ceez." I handed him his phone back and he smiled "New York niggas is just like that! I don't play that beating around the bush shit, I don't. If I like you, I just like you. Period. You know this, you from Brooklyn.."

  He looked away awkwardly and looked back at me "But uh.. I'll call you after work, m'kay?" I nodded "Okay Ceez.." he smiled a little and waved "Bye y/n..." he turned to bff/n "Byyyyyee goofy!" He started walking out as she rolled her eyes "Boy- bye! Byee Michael!" He left and bff/n immediately looked at me.

  "Was the dick good?" I covered my face, embarrassed "BFF/N OH MY GOD!" We laughed and I nodded "Yes. Very good since you're asking.." I kept eating and she giggled "It looks like you had fun.." I rolled my eyes playfully "Mane, shut up." She sat next to me and teased me "I'll call you after work~" I rolled my eyes and stared at her, my lips pressed together and my eyebrows furrowed to appear more annoyed then I actually am. She ignored me and continued

"Was it big?"

"Oh baby, it was huge.."

"He was hitting all the right spots?"

"Mm- fuck yes."

"Girl, did you take your plan-b? You gon fuck around and get pregnant."

  "Shit! You right, you right. Absolutely correct.. I just- GIRL. That boy..." I giggled and bit my lip, just thinking about him. "You gotta understand where I'm coming from. It's not just the sex, he's so sweet. He made me breakfast. He calls me gorgeous and he makes me feel good.."

  "Ooh girl, you in looove." I rolled my eyes and went to go grab my plan-b from the medicine cabinet. "In love is a stretch. He cute tho, might let him take me out on a date or sumn..." she nodded and gave me that sassy 'suuure' look. "Next thing you know I'm gon be the made of honor at your wedding in like 4 years."

  I was walking back to my seat, sipping some juice with my pill "Mmhm, okay. We might as well start planning the wedding if you look at it like that. But let's think about the present, this boy is not even my boyfriend." She nodded and agreed sarcastically "Mmhm, okay... with the way y'all was looking at each other.." I covered my face embarrassed "Bff/n..." she giggled and smiled.

  "You'll live... anyways girl, I just came to stop by real quick. I'm going to the sto' a bitch be hungry. We rollin up later?" I nodded "Yes. I'm on rillo duty, I know. You said you want what?" She started walking out "White peach! If it's not peach or grape, I won't smoke it." I nodded and stared at her "Girl I know. I will see you okay? Byee.." she waved "Bye pookie!" She left and I went to go get dressed and go to the 7/11..