Epilogue

"Cause I'm (never) trying too hard again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was proud to say we spent many more nights like that, cuddled together in either mine or his bed. Then waking up together and having a lovely morning. And that in about two, almost three, weeks after his first gig.

Tonight was exactly a month since we officially 'met' and I had planned a cute date at home, watching a movie and cuddling on the couch. So that was exactly what we were doing now. Cuddling on the couch.

"Ash?"

"Hm?"

"I want to give you something." I reached for the remote and paused the movie, Ashton sitting up and turning to me. "What is it?"

"First you have to answer a question." I took his hands in mine, him nodding his head. My heart beat sped up and my hands became slightly sweaty as I spoke the words I wanted to speak for a while now: "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

His eyes widened and soon a smile made its way onto his face, him nodding rapidly. "Yes!"

I grinned and pulled him in for a kiss, slow and short, as I wanted to give him something still. "Now turn around."

He turned around and I quickly clasped the necklace I had gotten him- cheesy, I know- around his neck. It had a small 'M' on it and he could hide it underneath his shirt easily, if he wanted to.

"Wow, it's beautiful, Mikey." He turned around again, smiling widely. "Thank you."

I smiled back, not saying anything as we both leaned in, sharing another short yet passionate kiss. If this happened because he liked me for me, then I'm sure I'll never try too hard again.

"Let's continue with the movie, boyfriend."

"That sounds good, boyfriend."

~The End~