Bonus One Shot

Michael's p.o.v.

"Ashtoooon," I whined, pouting and making grabby hands.

"Michael," he answered sternly, telling me to stop the whining that way. Like he had been doing for the past fifteen minutes.

It wasn't my fault he wasn't willing to cuddle.

But then again, it wasn't his fault either. It was homework's fault. Or more like school's fault, I think... Or the teacher's?

"I just want to cuddle." I huffed, crossing my arms and turning on my side so my back was now to him.

"I know, but unlike you, I have a school I need to finish. Which means homework." He told me, causing me to roll my eyes. One of the many reasons I quit school. Homework.

I didn't say anything anymore, simply going for the silent treatment. I wanted to cuddle and if I did not get my cuddles, I could be like this easily.

Plus, the silent treatment always worked.

"I'm almost done, Mikey." Ashton said softly, as if he knew I didn't like him spending more time on his homework than on his boyfriend. Not that I could really blame him though.

It stayed silent after that, the only sound coming from his pen scratching on the paper as he wrote. How I wish I could turn around and watch him. But no, I was giving him the silent treatment and I would get what I wanted.

I inspected my nails boringly as Ashton continued for at least ten more minutes, eventually closing his books. "Done."

I bit my lip to hide my smile, knowing he had finally time for me instead of for his stupid homework. He was really set on graduating, despite our band doing pretty well.

Yes. Our band. I had joined some time after Ashton and I got together, since they wanted a second guitarist. And who would say no to a very good excuse to see your boyfriend? Plus, it had been my dream to join a band.

I felt the bed dip behind me, knowing Ashton was going to lie down and cuddle with me. But, I wouldn't turn around nor talk.

"I'm done. Cuddles?" I simply stayed quiet, not moving. Ashton sighed before letting out a whiney: "Mikey."

I did the same, staying quiet and not lifting a finger, feeling Ashton move around behind me. He huffed before pulling me into his chest anyway, holding me close.

He tried to intertwine our fingers, but I didn't move. So, he let out another huff, before removing himself from behind me and moving to hover above me.

"Michael, don't ignore me." He seemed to be pouting, but I couldn't be sure, because I wasn't looking at him and wasn't planning on doing so.

And so, he moved to his next step. The one I liked very much and could get without the silent treatment, but who cared?

He went to lean on his one arm, bringing his face in front of mine. I avoided his eyes, even as he got closer to me with his adorable pout. And soon enough, his soft lips touched mine.

He moved them slowly, knowing I always respond to his kisses. Even if I had been giving him the silent treatment before.

My eyes fluttered closed as his one hand cupped my face, our lips staying together. And even if he smiled a little, I could care less, because I could never get enough of those kisses.

He pulled back slowly, not getting his face far away from mine. Our noses were still touching as my eyes slowly opened, meeting his. His perfect eyes, looking at me with what I could only call 'Love'.

"I'm sorry, babe. But you know I have to do my homework." He pecked my lips, looking into my eyes. I smiled lightly, pecking his lips before speaking, "I know. I just love those kisses you give me if I ignore you."

He laughed softly. "Of course you do. You're an idiot."

"I'm your idiot." Was my cheeky reply, making him roll his eyes before he muttered a 'definitely' and got back to kissing me.

I moved over so there was more room for him to lie, only to be pulled against him once he had that room. Our lips did not once disconnect, my hands slowly moving to his hair and my fingers tangling themselves in it.

His hands pressed against my lower back, his body trying to move closer as if we weren't close enough. I tangled our legs, tilting my head slightly for him.

A soft hum escaped him, our kiss stopping momentarily as I was out of breath. I smiled while panting slightly, his eyes opening and meeting mine. He smiled widely, pecking my lips once more before simply pulling me in a hug.

I nuzzled my face in his neck, content with how we were now, quite a few months after we became official.

We had been on enough dates to get to know the other inside and out. We had slept over at one another's house enough to get used to sharing the bed and always waking up cuddling in some way. And we had finally said that we loved each other some time ago, not able to say it enough.

"How did I get so lucky?" I whispered out, pulling back from our hug. My thumb moved to trace Ashton's cheekbone, his eyes fluttering closed as his lips parted slightly.

"I wonder the same thing." He whispered, his eyes opening again and once again meeting mine. They were so beautiful, looking at me with the best emotion one could have. Love.

"I love you, Ashton." My hand moved to link with his, his lips turning up the slightest. "And I love you, Michael."

I smiled at him, our eyes searching the other's, only finding the love we had. And maybe that was a cliché thing, but it was the truth and then so be it cliché.

We both leaned in, sharing another slow kiss, before finally doing what I had wanted to do all along. Cuddling.