A week later

Thank you so much again Mr. Jin, Namjoon said as he walked into the house. He was currently on crutches for a couple months so we helped carry some stuff in for him.

I'm really greatful your letting me stay here for a while I was actually nervous to be out into foster care, he said.

Anytime Namjoon I want you to be with people who can support you right now and to be in a safe environment, appa said. If you need anything truly let us know ok, he said.

Namjoon nodded his head. I really want some sleep and alone time right now, Namjoon said. Ok then Jackson will be putting the rest of your clothes in that room, appa said.

Namjoon nodded his head as he tried to make his way upstairs. It took a while but he was able to make it up there.

Is that all his stuff, Appa asked? Yep he didn't have much in the house sadly since everything was destroyed, Jackson said.

The house was wrapped in a lot of yellow tape, Yeonjun said walking in with me. It was kinda erie, I said.

Alright since everyone is in here I got some news, appa said. I was able to shorten your mother's time here so tonight she will be gone and you'll never see her again, appa said.

Cause with that I also filed a restraining order against her to. I don't want her near y'all again just in case she tries to find way of contacting you guys.

So if there's any goodbyes you wanted to do so so now, he said.

And with Namjoon stay here I don't know how he's coping with this, he said. They said that Namjoon been very quiet and is in a not good state of mind. So keep that in mind in case he shuts down or so, he said.

Right now were here for him and his needs. Alright, he said. We all nodded our heads.

Yeonjun then walked down the hallway. I have something to say to her before she leaves, he said. He knocked on the door. She opened it eyes widen that he was there.

He then walked in and the door was closed.

Anything you need to say, Appa said. Naw I don't know her so I don't know what to say, I said. Understandable, he said.

Just then we heard a thud from upstairs. I'll go check on him, I said rushing upstairs. When I got up there I saw Namjoon sitting on the floor trying to get back up.

Please help me, he said looking up at me. I helped him get up and got his other crutch back. He then went and sat on the bed.

Thank you for suggesting I stay here yoongi, he said. I don't wanna be a bother but I am greatful.

Joonie your not a bother at all ok, I said. I wanted you here so you could be in a home where you feel comfortable in and to have time for yourself after this, I said.

Y'all are so nice, he said. I have so much to pay back for this. You owe us nothing ok, I said. We're happy to have you here.

He stuck his arms out for a hug. I walked over and gave him a hug. Thank you, your truly a blessing, he said. Always, I said.

I want to get some sleep today was kinda hard having to still awnser alot if questions, he said. Of course, I said. Close the door behind you, he said. Alright Joon, I said.

I closed the door as I went to my room and sat on my bed. I let out a deep breath as I try to wrap my mind about the last few weeks.

Namjoon is in physical and regular therapy right now, his father is about to be held in trail soon, he is now living with us, his house is a crime scene, and he's going through a lot right now.