Back in school currently working on the design for the concert. Namjoon was about to get the stage crew team in on it. We needed all help we could get.

Just draw us a sketch and we will get started on it, she said. Thank you so much, Namjoon said. Of course, she said. Alright everyone let's get back now, she called out!

Don't let us leave yet, one of the girls whispered. This is our chance to get a little closer with some of the guys here, she said. The leader frowned. Let's go girls, she demanded.

They all got up and left the room. Finally, Jimin said. Half those girls didn't even care about the project, he complained.

During the last few minutes when both class presidents were talking they kept being flirtatious, Kai said.

That's all you got, Soobin said? One was bold and accidentally left there number on my book, Soobin said holding it up. Let me take care of that, Yeonjun said snatching the book out his hands.

Leaving s number on his book, he whispered while grabbing a marker from across the room.

They kept babying me, Jungkook said. I'm literally fifteen, he whined! And your litterly adorable, Taehyung said holding his face.

If I could I would adopt you but your to old, he said. Let me be your school dad I promise I'll be a good father, he joked.

Jungkook just laughed. Everyone else was all up on Yeonjun, Taehyun said. As always cause this school just live them some Yeonjun, Hoseok said in a baby voice.

Shut up, Yeonjun said scribbling in the book.

I thought things have finally been calming down but somehow everyone is back on us again, Yeonjun said. There's a new school page called “Spot Yeonjun,” Jimin said.

Huh, Yeonjun said handing back the book. What's that about, I asked? Whoever can spot Yeonjun in the most public places, Jimin read.

If you do take a picture and send it to this account. What the heck that's a complete invasion of my privacy, Yeonjun said!

Who runs this account, he said! I don't know but it's one of the girls from art club cause of the bio, he said.

Send me that account I'm reporting it to the dean, Yeonjun said. That's just too far, he said.

That's so creepy not even fans just straight up stalkers, Hoseok said. That's what they did to us last year in school until the account disappeared one day, Taehyung said.

This school is so weird I'm glad it's my last year here, Yeonjun said. Just then the door opened.

Mr. Sin your late, Jungkook said. Yeah I know, he said. Why are you arriving after us we're done with work now, I said.

Ok so this is gonna sound so stupid, he said. But this new sandwich placed opened and I decided to leave early to get me some lunch, he said.

Mr. Sin, we whined. I know I know, he said! But look at this, he said. Doesn't it look delicious, he said. We looked in the bag and it did.

Ok I can understand now, I said. What is the place called, Taehyung asked.

Sub Mania, he said. Let's grab some food after school, Hoseok said. It's been a while since we all hung out as a group! That's true, Soobin said.

Let's go, Jungkook said! Have fun, Mr. Sin said about to take a bite. He then looked up and Jimin.

Why are you still here, he asked? Can I have a bite, Jimin asked? Your gonna get a sub later, Mr. Sin whined. I waited a while for this, he said. I know but it looks so good, Jimin said.