Chapter two - syrup village, Ussop the liar, Sanji the cook, & Gin

Lilith leaned back and slept. She was the embodiment of night. She was not supposed to be up and about during the day. After she eat her devil fruit her body was more made for night she was not meant to be out and about in the day. Yet. She worked on it. She can last up to a few weeks in the sun. She'll need on to three day of sleep though. And. Today was on of those day. Luffy. Not wanting to leave his big sister behind on those day would carry her on his back. And would take turn with his brothers on who would carry her. Her crew. Will be willing to do the same... wright. Luffy only continued on.

Lilith glared at the red haired man who sat next to her. Her arms crossed as he and his crew sweet dropped. "So... how old are you kiddo?" Lilith only glared at him.
"Seven."
"No way! Your far to tall for you age!" Her glare darkened.
"So? Got a problem with that?" The female growled at the red headed man. He only laughed slightly sweeting at her action.
"No! No ma'am." She only sighed and looked to her brother.
"Your an idiot." Luffy only looked at her. A bright smile on his face.
"You love me!"
"Dumbass."
"Missed you to sis!" The pirates only deadpanned at the boy. As the older of the two only stared at him blankly.
"..."
"..." Lilith only sighed irritatedly
"I hate Ds."
"Are-" lily interested Shanks before he could continue.
"Yes... that the point." She looked at him. Her face again blank. "You look stupid. And your hair is weird... you look like a Tomato Head... I'm gunna call you that from know on."

Lilith looked from Luffy to Shanks and back again... and again. She watched as Luffy sobbed. She watched as Shanks gave Luffy his hat. She watched as Shanks waved good bye. The female only shook her head as her hakki sensed the male freak out about who knows what. Shanks was in his early twenties. Yet. He asked like he was There age. While she acted as if she was his age. Honestly it was quiet stupid.

Lilith sighed as she sat next to a window at the marine base. Her beloved necklace again with her brother so he does not freak out. Her grandparents had wanted her here for the war lord meeting to 'keep everyone in check.' Aka Garp and Zuki. Aka Sakazuki. Aka Akainu. She was the only person alive who can keep those two in check. She glanced back as she more felt then heard the door open. Hawk eyes Mihawk. Or Dracula Mihawk. The worlds greatest swords man. And rival to Shanks. He sat down. Next was The Heavenly Devil. Donquinox Doflamingo. Then it was Jimbei son of the sea. Then it was Kuma or. Uncle Kuku. Lilith and Luffy's god father. The two made eye contact for a while. Before Kuku continued on. Then an annoying vampire like guys who's name she just can not remember. Next was Crocodile. And finally it was non other then Boa Hancock. The young white heard female smiled at her. To be polite. And. To the shock of everyone there. She walked over to the young girl. Picked her up and shoved her into her breast. Squalling and talking about how adorable she was.

Lilith eyes snapped open. She was still extremely tired. But... she was hungry. Only to be face to face with a ship. The female rested her chin on her brothers shoulder. Then to a blond girl. Then to a long nosed man rolling down the mountain. Only to see her brother and first mate kick him in the face to stop him. Her eyes looking to her first mate. Her brother. And then Ussop. Lily was done. "Screw this shit. I'm tired. I'm hungry. And. WHAT THE FUCK DID I MISS! I GO TO SLEEP FOR ONE DAY AND YOUR CARRYING ME AROUND LIKE A FUCKING DOLL! NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOUR LITTERED IN BANDAGES!" The female was now punching and ripping out her brothers hair/head. Ignoring the laughter her crew was shooting towards them. More focused on her idiotic brother. "IDIOTIC"
"Love you to!"
"STUPID"
"How did you sleep?"
"Dumbass!"
"That's great! I'm glad you slept good."
"Pain in the ass."
"I take it your hungry and still tired." Lilith only shook her head as she rested her head on his shoulder.
"...shut up..."
"I'll get you some food!" With the Luffy sat her down and walked off to get his big sister some food.