Chapter Seven - The War Of the Best

Lilith kept her face blank as she watched the battles from above. The female stayed silent. Her head looked to the side. And a bit up. She looked at Orse Junior. Then to the direction Ace kneeled. The female closed her eyes. Debating. Then. She remembered. She'll fight who ever gets in her way of her brother.her eyes again looking to little Orse. The female looked to her brother. "Stay there Luffy. Don't move yet." The female again looked at Orse. Speaking so only he could hear her. Lilith hovered right at his eye level. "I wouldn't go in quite yet if I where you." He only looked to her confused. The female spoke before he did. "There are two reasons. One. There hiding something. And two you'll surly die right before you reach Ace." He only nodded.
"I still wanna go." The female sighed.
"Very well then. I will not allow your death to be in vain. Good luck. Little Orse Junior." Lilith continued to watch the battle. Staying out of it for a bit longer. Waiting for the perfect moment to draw out the three admiral. Planning. Plotting.

The giant unit moved. Her right hand shot out. Shadows grabbed ahold of the red weapons. Throwing the away from there users. Bidding them some more time. The female then clicked her tongue. Opting to slightly help Odesa bit more. Her shadows turned into hands big enough to hold giants and threw about half of them as far as they eye could see.

It didn't help much...

Little Orse Junior still fell...

So many more fell...

They were about 50/50 now...

Lilith had at first deciding to wait and plan a bit longer...

She changed her mind...

Lilith joined the battle...

Luffy and the others he came with had already joined the battle...

Lilith flew up higher into the sky. As high as she could.

The three admiral cussed. All three meeting up. Getting ready fir what will be the hardest fight for them. It was no secret that not all of them got along. But. If they are to win this battle they'll need to work together.

Once Lilith reached a satisfying hight. She drew her swords. A purple one with three crescent moons on it. Laid in her right hand. A black purple and golden one rested in her left hand.