Chapter eight - Aftermath of the War and Training

Lilith eyes snapped opened. And. Instantly noticed that she was in the Red Force. She was NOT going to be staying here. So. Her shadows shot up. And brought her to the nearest abandoned island.

Lilith froze the moment she emerged on the abandoned island. The female walked to the nearest tree and sat under it. Her eyes watering. She was completely and utterly alone. That was fine. She preferred it that way. Her arms crossed. The bandages on her arm noticed. She brought her right arm out in front of her face. Stretching and flexing her bandaged fingers. Her eyes followed the bandages. They went all the way up her arm. Around her right shoulder and neck. And the right side of her face was also wrapped.

Lilith hands moved up to her hair. She snarled. Half of her hair was buzz cut but the rest of it was long. Her hand shot down and pulled out her dagger. Her hand gathering her hair into a ponytail. Her dagger was brought up to her hair. She chopped it off. For two reasons.

One. She lost a battle. She failed to save Ace.

And two. Her brother is dead. So. She's in morning.

Lilith closed her eyes and summoned her animals. They reappeared next to her. At the same moment a new coo appeared. She paid for the news and smiled at the front picture. It was Luffy. He was okay. Her eyes examined the picture. Realization struck it her the moment she saw the righting. 3D was crossed out with a 2Y under it. It confused her at first. Then she remembered. Coating took three days to set. Luffy had originally wanted them to meet in two sat after the racket that happened at the warehouse. Instead he wanted them to meet in two years. He wanted them to train. That exactly what she'll do. Wrapping of her bandages the female stood up and got ready to train. 

Lilith punched at the rock cliff in front of her. There was a big hole where she was punching. Behind her stood many logs standing up right. Her animals. Boxer. Rosetta. Haru. Sora. All stared at her. It's been a few month since the war. And fir the first only hand a half all she did was train. Her cloths the same from the war. Her hair unkept. She had made a routine. Day one. Punching the rock cliff for a full day and night non stop. Her nucleus would be bleeding and unrecognizable by the end. Only sloppily wrapping up her hands. Day two kicking at a log non stop for a day and night. Only sloppily wrapping up her legs. Her legs would look no better. Then sat three. She'd run. She'd run until her legs hurt. She ran until her legs were numb. She ran until her feet bleed. She ran all day and nigh. For the next four days she'd meditate. No food or water what so ever. It's been a month of this. She continued to punch. Then shanks arrived. She had done another half a month of this Routine. Until Shanks had had enough. He restrained her and had made her see sense. Her mind flashed back to the argument they had as she trained when he first arrived.

"You need to stop. You'll kill your self." She ignored him. "This is nit what any of you brother would have wanted."
"I need to get stronger... I need to protect them."
"You can't bloody well protect them if you fucking dead Lilith."
"I will not stop. I'll train until my buckles are battered and bloody. Until by legs are ripped and Unrecognizable. I'll run until I can no longer stand."
"You'll only weekend yourself if you don't eat or sleep." She had froze for a second before speaking.
"Fine. I'll eat and drink but nothing more." Knowing that that's as good as he's going to get so. He smiled and nodded. Then dragged her off to drink.

She took a little better care of herself now. She ate and drank water. Other then that she didn't do any more then that.

It's been a year. Lilith looked a bit better. But. She hasn't stopped her harsh training. It done a lot though. Her arms where muscular. She had a six pack. Her kegs where also extremely muscular. But she still looked like a beautiful angelic woman. Even with the scars on her right side. On her nucleus. On her legs. On her feet. And then old one on her lower back.

Lilith walked through the forest. Then. She heard rustling. When she looked she saw four animals. Her eyes slightly widened. A leopard. A wolf. A fox. And. A owl. She smiled at them and kneeled. They reluctantly walked over to her. After a few minutes she learned there names. The wolf and Fox were girl while the leopard and owl where boys. The wolf was Luna. The fox was Flair. The leopard was Leo. The Owl was... his name was... name was... was... Ace. His name was Ace. It had shocked her so much to hear that. But. She smiled and welcomed the four to her little pack.