Chapter Four - Entering the Grand Line, Alabasta, and An Admiral

Lilith closed her eyes as they sailed up reverse mountain. Lilith was bored. The female looked around her. Only to find all her crew mates and twin brother holding on for dear life. The white haired female only shook her head. So. She decided to take a nap.

Lilith glared at her brother. She looked away for what was to her five seconds. Only to wake up to two random strangers on the ship... and to see that it was snowing. After a the female glared at what she now had learned was mister nine and miss Wednesday. The female slightly glared at the blue haired female and the orange haired male. Simple flipping the off as she reached for her hot coco. The female only pointed at the incoming Iceberg as it was engulfed in blue flames. Quickly melting. The female moved quickly. Grabbing the closest rope and pulling in the cells within seconds. Her movement was flawless.

The white haired female laughed as Nami hit Zoro on the head. Her eyes looking at the island known as whiskey peak. The female looked at her brother. And then at the people of the island. Her eyes finally looking to where the citizens... or bounty hunters.... Where looking. There mark. The mark that went her and her brother. The female then looked at the now cheering people. Her face turned into a glare. Once they landed the females glare only sharpened at the mayor. Gin stood to her left Zoro to her right. And Nami next to him.

Lilith sat at a table. Away from everyone around her. The glare never leaving her face. The female watched as her crew drank. Ate. Flirted. Etc. her glare only darkened. As she looked around. Until... her eyes landed on children. Her glare faded to a blank face. Her eyes only smiling at the children. Then standing up. And walking over to her brother who fell to the ground. Covering him in a blanket. Doing the same to Zoro. Then Nami. Then Ussop. Then Sanji. Then Gin. Only walking up to the roof. Waiting for Zoro to appear. He stood in there line of sight he did the talking. As she stood there. Unnoticeable by everyone. Her eyes narrowing even more. She will stay silent. Unnoticed by all. Something still didn't sit right with her.

Lilith stayed in the shadows as her brother and crew mates talked to the now revealed princess Vivi. She did not come out of the shadows though. Something was still wrong. So. She disappeared and reappeared in the girls room on the ship. Sitting on her head as she waited for the crew to return. They'd be headed to Alabasta kingdom next. She'll stay out of all conflicts until they reach Alabasta.

Lilith glared at her crew mates plus Vivi and Karu. All other then her, Gin, and Sanji have been identified by the enemy. She was now livid. Her glare sent shivers down all there spines the female brought her hand to the bridge of her nose. And growled before walking back into the girls room. Slamming the door shut.

Lilith was again glaring at the crew. Her eyes narrowed. Of corse. Nami got sick. They went to an island. Got in trouble and gained a new crew mate. The female glanced at the blue nosed doctor reindeer. "Chopper right. I'm co captain Lilith. I'm the brains and do the actual captain ship. Luffy. Is my younger twin brother. Luffy is called captain while I am called Boss. Welcome to the crew Doctor Chopper.... I need a nape. Bye." With that the female walked away and went into the girls room.

Lilith narrowed her eyes. They bad finally reached Alabasta. It was not her first time here. She'd visit many places. Both in paradise and the new world. The female rummaged through her clothing and tied her hair back into a low pony tail. Held in place by a pale purple ribbon. The female closed her eyes and sighed. The female smirked when she found what she was looking for. The female grabbed the clothing and changed. She wore pants that were a dark brown color. Her belly top was a darker shade of brown. A greenish brown cape wrapped around one arm and hung down her back. Dark knee high leather liaised boots on her feet. Fishnet gloved on her hand with a pair of leather gloves over them also rested on her hands. A green scarf and hood was wrapped around her neck and her hood was pulled up. Her brother was currently wearing her beloved. Leather straps were placed in many different places. Her weapons in there normal spot. The female closed her eyes as she walked away. Sensing her older brother close by. She headed straight for that direction... he wanted to talk her about something.