Chapter Five - After Water Seven and the Archipelago

Lilith sailed the Going Mary. Her eyes closed as she laughed. Lilith had simply helped her get to the crew. Her eyes had meet Lucci's for a split second. "No. You guys don't really understand what we've done... do you." She got no answer. "When a ship is cared for. Then a ship is loved. Due to that. They get a incarnation. Mary has one." The white haired female looked at the incoming ship. Boxer and Rosetta hanging on her legs. Haru hanging onto her left hand with Sora resting on her left shoulder. That's when the ship began to break. The females hand shot out. Shadows reaching out and pulling the ship back together. She felt the soul of the ship protest at her attempt to save her. The female stayed quiet. Her brother looked at her and spoke.
"Sissy. There's.... There's got to be something you can do. Right... right. Lilith?" The female closed her eyes. Her hands falling back to her side. Her eyes looking to her brother. And her head slowly shook no.

The female stood by the side of her brother. There crew by her side. Her hands fingers pointed to the ship. Blue flames licking at her finger tips. They turned golden as they shot out to the ship. Setting the going Mary on fire. The female looked to the Sky as snow began to fall. She heard the ship speak. As the female turned to leave she heard a voice speaking to her. And her alone. "Thank you. Lilith. And. Please protect the crew. Oh. And I don't think you need you mask anymore. At least not around the crew." The female simple through her head back. And laughed. Truly laughed. Her true laugh. Her brother looked to her in shock. Her fingers pointed to the sky. The midday sky turned to midnight. "Here's my gift to you Mary." Stars shot out of her finger tips. And. A new constellation was added to the heavens. "A constellation added to the sky. One that tells your story." The female felt her body ack with the action.

Lilith laid on the bed. Her eyes closed. Her whole entire body ached. Making a constellation is the most taxing thing to do. Her head buried in the pillow. Trying to ignore the loud noises. Curse her enhanced senses. She could hear everything happening outside. Her animals laid on her back and/or head. The female laid in a simple braw and shorts. Both black. The female growled. "I. Hate. This. Town." Her head again pushed as deep into the pillows as possible. She whined. "I'm tired." Was all she said. The females head shot up. She sensed her grand father coming. The female stood up. Her blanket falling up. At the same time the wall was punched down. The female moved quickly. When Garp went for Luffy Lilith went for him. Her hand grabbed Garp's wrist. She spun around and through him out of broken wall. Her brother woke up at that very moment. And instantly hid behind his big sister. Letting out a scarred yelp.

Lilith sat down. Between her grandfather. And her brother. She had a blanket wrapped around her like a cocoon. Her brother hung onto her like a life line. She had only watched the chaos presume. Only guarding her brother from their grandfather.the white haired female glared at the marine hero Garp. Who. To the surprise to everyone was sweating bullets. The female stayed silent as Luffy spoke. Tick marks appearing on her forehead. Her eyes rolling at her family's antics. She then cut in "you left them with mountain bandits." Alas. She was ignored. Lilith protecting Luffy from their crazy ass grandpa. Glaring at Garp when ever he thought of beating Luffy. And when he attempted. She'd hit him hard in the head. Leaving him with a bump. The female simple rolled her eyes.

The female simple rolled her eyes as her brother went in to help Zoro. She. On the other hand. Jumped onto Garp's back and nuzzled her head into the back of his neck. "Tired" was all she said as she hung onto her grandpas back like a koala bear. Her blanket still wrapped around her. Ignoring the conversation in front of her. When she noticed neither Zoro nor Luffy recognized the blond. "He's Helmepoo. The annoying cry baby daddies boy. The guy who had Zoro tied up and tried to execute him."Lilith stayed on the back of her grandpa as he began to fix the wall. Finally. After weeks of trying to sleep. She finally fell asleep.