Chapter three - Lauge Town, Smoker, and Bounty Reaction

Shanks was relaxing on an island. That was until Mihawk appeared with two bounty's. He explained the first one which got everyone's attention. But... then he pulled out a bounty. Quit reluctantly at that. He showed them the bounty... and chaos presumed as the after math. Shanks full blown snatched the bounty out of his hand. After words he screamed out. "IT'S ANGLE!" There was silence. Before cheering presumed. And then a party started. Though only the original members understood the real reason. Until. Shanks started to pout and mumble that he wanted her to be on his crew instead of Anchors.

In a small village the people celebrated the two new bounty's from there beloved children. Luffy and Lilly. Or Lu Lil as they nicknamed the chaotic duo. One was an idiotic stupid chaos who didn't now nor care that he was causing chaos. While the other was known for her knowing of the chaos she brought. And did it for fun. She knew she was chaotic. She knew she was crazy. She knew she was the embodiment of it. It was so strange. The two were so different. Yet they where ire separated. The only time you saw Luffy with out his sister was when he was wearing his sisters beloved necklace. Only the female herself knew why it was so special.

Lilith crossed her arms as she sneezed. Then. She sneezed again. Tick marks appeared on her head. Someone was talking about her. And someone was using that stupid nickname. Angel... how ironic. Just because she had the air and look of an Angel; or so she's been told; didn't mean she was one. Yeah sure she had hair as white as snow. And yeah she head bluish grey eyes that seemed to glow an icy blue when the sun hit then or a light grey almost white when it was dark. Yeah sure her skin looked as if it had never once had seen the day light. And yeah she had a calming pers-... okay that's it. She's asking the crew. She needed to know. If they said yes... no... they won't. Hopefully. So. She was off looking for Gin. "Gin. Found you. Question and I know it's random. Do I give of the athletics of what you picture and Angel would be."
"Yes." The female felt like an arrow hit her head. He didn't even look away from what he was doing. And with she continued on. Asking the crew the same question. Only to be answered with the same answer from the previous person... Lilith had crowded up to the crows nest and pouted for the rest of the day.

Lilith looked at the incoming island she had been to it a few times. The female only sighed at her brothers antics. "I better go with him... if I don't he'll have a freak out." The female quickly followed after her baby brother. Lilith moved quickly. She had finally found her brother and stayed quiet as he talked to the marine. She simple walked over to his side. He simple grabbed her wrist. Before once again running of. And for him to again get lost. The twins then entered a bar called Gold Roger. Her brother dragged her in and instantly asked his question. The Snow White haired. Her eyes zeroed in on the skull. Her brother spoke up. Telling his story. Her brother asked for more. The female only leaned back. Her eyes closed. Her voice spoke up first. Cutting her brother off before he could speak. Her voice like a knife cutting butter. "This sea is beautiful. Yet so dangerous. Chaos. Everywhere you look. It's breath taking. We are going to the grand line. And when we get there. We'll bring a storm with us. And." The female looked to her brother and he continued.
"And we'll get our hands on the one piece. And. We'll become the king of the of the pirates." The female shook her head. Answering the man question.
"We only say what we mean." The female smiled as he spoke to the two. Offering them a drink. The female nodded.

The twins walked off. Walking side by side. The female stood a head taller then her brother. Her eyes seeing the sight of the execution. They glowed a slight grey as they did. He walked. Like a king in a parade. He was not scared. No. The female looked closer. And her heart clenched. He was like her. Sick. Lilith was indeed sick. Her mortal body could not stay mortal for long. One day. She'll turn into a true immortal. With her death. The daughter of chaos will be born. The goddess Nyx's powers will be completely released. And. She'll continue to live. Like nothing happened. She'll protect her brothers with her life. Both twins now stood in front of the platform. The female sensed him before she saw him. The female only took of her beloved necklace and handed it to her brother. He simple took it from her hands and placed it around his neck. The female only walked away as her brother went to climb the execution platform.