Part 2

After Wei Ying and Lan Wangji got married they were leading a really happy life..............

.....................................TIME SKIP 1 MONTH...............................................

AT JINGSHI

Lan zhan was trying wake his fussy husband since they had to meet the elders today ,

Lan zhan 'Wei ying wake  up  we  have  to  go now......'

Wei Ying 'Lan zhaaan pleaseeee let me sleep just for a few minutes , can we cuddle until then pleasee aren't u my perfect husband' he said flashing his bunny smile for which Lan zhan was weak for, so he went and cuddled Wei ying for a few minutes and after that both of them got ready and went to meet the elders . 

It was the first time Wei ying went  to meet the elders after their marriage , he thought he was not gonna suffer anymore but that was not the case because .........

....AT THE MEETING....

Lan Qiren was giving death glares at Wei wuxian , but wei wuxian just ignored it and he also felt reassured since Lan zhan was next ti hm.

Lan Qiren ' Since Wei Wuxian is a Demonic cultivator according to the Lan clan rules he has to take 100 whip lashes in order to stay here '. Hearing this lan zhan's clenched his robes tightly and wei ying was not having any expression on his face .

Lan Qiren simled at Wei wuxian as though he has accomplished something , he knew that wei wuxian world surely accept the punishment since he knew wei ying would do anything to stay with lan zhan.

so did he Wei ying ' Sure I will accept my punishment and take the whip lashes'. when lan zhan was about to say something wei ying stopped him and gave him a reassuring smile which made lan wangji to back off.

Wei ying ,'I will take my punishment tomorrow and I would do anything to be with my lan zhan ' after saying that he just smiled and Lan Qiren and then left the meeting hall.

................AT JINGSHI.................

Lan zhan , 'why did u accept the punishment , it is unfair for you and I can't see u suffering'.Wei ying' lan zhan i think of this as a test to know how much our love and bonding is strong and do you know i love my husband soo much that I would even go to the end of the world to stay with him'he said with a cute pout , making lan zhan blush , but still lan zhan was worried because he knew about wei wuxian's mental as well as health issues.

hope u support this story and comment ur suggestions since it is my first fanfic