7.5

Wei ying saw someone whom he thought would never see in his life and it was wen ning , but before he could do anything his eyes gave up and he fainted .

Wen Ning pov

Seeing my master all wounded and in a pool of blood i didn't know what to do but i heard him whispering hanguagjun's
name so i carried him in my arms and started searching for him.

A/N pov

Wen Ning ran around cloud recess but he couldn't find lan zhan whereas wei ying's pulse was weakening.  And suddenly he saw some decorations far away and ran towards it , where lan sizhui and lan jingyi were standing he went there but before he could say anything they saw wei ying in his hands and we're shocked and immediately led them to lan zhan.

Lan zhan pov

In the middle of the ceremony when my heart was heavy and sad that my wei ying didn't want me , i heard someone calling out my name and when i turned i saw wen Ning but in his hands was someone with black and red robe ,soaked in blood, unconscious , hurt badly , and i could immediately sense that it was my wei ying .
I ran towards him and carried him in my arms

AN pov

Lan zhan didn't mind if he broke the sect rules all that mattered to him now was wei ying.
He took and unconscious wei ying in his arms and didn't care if his robes were stained in blood and said "please don't leave me a'ying"

Lan zhan kept repeating this line as he rushed to the healer and say beside wei ying and started passing spiritual energy to him while the healer started examing him.

Healer "Master wei has not eaten properly in weeks which has made him too weak and he was abused and traumatized and is mentally been affected, i hope young master lan can always stay next to him and also give the medicine i have prescribed.

Lan zhan nodded and the healer left . Later wei ying was carried to jingshi and then when lan zhan was changing wei ying's robes he noticed a strange mark on his back and remembered seeing it in some book and suddenly realised that it was a mark of a................curse