Part 6

He was kidnapped before he could try to escape he was put into a deep slumber . 

.........................THE NEXT DAY.......................

Wei ying saw himself in a cave where he could see lan qiren putting some tailsman and spells on the entrance , when lan qiren saw wei ying move he said ...''don't worry , I am not going to kill you . just going to seperate you from wangji and get him  married to someone better '' 

wei ying cried miserably and  begged lan qiren to let him  see lan zhan   and even tried to break the barrier but all to vain he was more hurt and blood started oozing out of his nose and mouth .

.................AT JINGSHI..........

Lan qiren went to see  lan zhan and when he entered jingshi he saw all the vases and artifacts were broken and it was a complete mess and he could see lan zhan curled up in a corner .

He went near him and said "lan zhan to bring Wei Ying back to u i am planning to arrange a wedding between you and Jin Su who is the princess of the Jin clan"

Lan zhan just replied"NO" in a stern voice and did not speak anything else.

While lan qiren said "it will surely bring Wei Ying back to u if u want Wei Ying then agree to this and if Wei Ying does not come to you before the wedding u must agree that Wei Ying doesn't love you and marry Jin su "

Lan zhan couldn't say anything else and just agreed because right now he needed Wei Ying more than anything else.

.......................At the cave................

Wei Ying was hurt , tired and had no tears left for crying .

Lan qiren came and gave Wei Ying something which is barely edible and said "lan zhan has agreed to marry Jin Su 
And the marriage is just two days ahead he hates you now he thinks u left him on purpose, u are worthless to be next to lan zhan so after his marriage just disappear."

Hearing this Wei Ying was devastated and couldn't stop crying all his insecurities and trauma started to build up and he was crying and thought 'i have to see lan zhan and stop his wedding if not then I will die on the day of his wedding.

He didn't eat and cried himself to sleep in a corner . Thinking of how lan zhan would be cuddling him if he was in jingshi with lan yuan . He missed them and their warmth with all of his life.

Hope u support this story a lot and comment ur suggestions for the upcoming chapter and how i should take the plot of this story 😊