Part 4

wei ying opened his eyes and felt something on his hand when he looked and found his husband sleeping on his hands peacefully and he suddenly felt a unbearable pain on his back and as she was about to sit up straight he started coughing up blood .

Hearing this lan zhan woke up and panicked and bought a towel cleaned his adorable husband and called for the healers immediately . The healers examined wei ying and said .' everyting is fine for now hanguagjun but he needs a lot of rest and should not stress his body , especially his back and legs its because the wounds on his back are deep and his knees are also hurt from kneeling down ' lan wangji said ' i will take care of him ' . 

After the healers left wei ying let out a sad chuckle lan zhan hurried to his side and asked ' what happened wei ying are u not feeling well ' wei ying ' i soiled these sheets with my blood , i guess i am good for nothing maybe you also start to hate this sick husband of yours after sometime ' he sighed . 

Lan zhan was a bit frightened hearing these words from his wei ying he was scared of thinking wei ying in depression so he immediately responded, ' no i will never ever hate you you are mine and i love every part of i wont stop loving you even if you are sick or even if you start to hate me ' 

Tears stared  flowing down wei ying's eyes and lan zhan went and hugged his wei ying and sometime wei ying fell asleep and then lan  zhan  changed  the  sheets and then put on his night robes and slept while cuddling wei ying all night.

The next morning lan xichen visited wei ying , seeing that his condition has not improved he advised lan wangji to take wei ying to the cold spring . Lan zhan 'hm ' . When lan xichen left he left some sweets and some medicines for wei ying .[medicines in the sense health supplements ] .

.......................................................1 WEEK LATER..........................................

Wei ying was still in his healing process and Lan zhan thought it would be better to bring wei ying to the cold spring by this time . So he took wei ying to the cold spring . It was the first time in wei ying's life he saw such a heavenly scene .

There were white and black rabbits jumping all over the place and there was a waterfall which formed the cold spring . wei ying ' lan zhan it is really beautiful , thank you for bringing me here '  saying this wei ying pecked his husband's lips .

lan zhan ' wei ying ...........we should undress ' saying this he blushed . wei ying never missed a chance to tease his lan zhan . wei ying ' lan er gege ehy should u blush for this , since you2w   are the shy one you  should undress first ' .

lan zhan nodded and undressed but did  not  show his back to wei ying . when wei ying came and hugged lan zhan's bare body his fingers could feel some scars but he thought those were the old ones but when lan zhan flinched wei ying went and took a look at lan zhan's back .

He was terrified and angry to see some new scars on lan zhan's back . So he asked ' how did this happen ? who did this to you ? his eyes fuming with anger and becoming  red . lan  zhan replied ' i did this to  myself ,  for  you i  cant see you  suffering ' saying  this  lan  zhan  hugged wei ying tightly .

BUT WEI YING..............................

please to comment and support