PART 3

Lan zhan was really worried and that night he slept with Wei ying in his arms asthough he wanted to protect him from everyone in this world.

..........................NEXT MORNING...................................

lan zhan woke up and saw his husband's etheral face but his calmness was shattered as he thought about his wei ying going through a 100 whip lashes .

Wei ying woke up and started getting ready to go to the punishment hall . After he got ready he saw lan zhan hesitantly standing before the door , he already sensed that lan zhan wanted to say something , so he went near him and asked,'lan zhan what do you want to say' . Wei ying could see lan zhan's eye tear up a bit , lan zhan'wei ying i cannot see you going through this punishment can you........................................please let me take the punishment for you'.

wei wing was shocked but also understood what lan zhan said was out of worry and love . he went near lan zhan cupped his face and said ' dont worry i will always be fine as long as you are with me ' and pecked him on his lips . They both left jingshi.

..........................................At THE PUNISHMENT HALL........................................

Lan qiren was waiting for wei wuxian to enter the hall he wanted to see wei ying reciving the punishment so badly. As he saw wei wuxian and lan zhan entering the hall he could'nt help but smirk,

wei wuxian went and kneeled down where he was supposed to recieve the punishment and lan qiren ' let the punishment begin , let wei wuxian wash away all his sins by recieving this 100 strikes ' . lan zhan tightened his grip on this robe and he could see wei ying looking at him and smiling .

As he was smiling the first strike landed on his back and he flinched see this lan wangi tightened  his grip more until his knuckles turned white , and this went on . On the 20th strike wei ying coughed up blood see that lan wangi's eyes watered but still he could'nt do anything , at the 50th strike wei ying could'nt kneel anymore he supported his body whit his hand and he lost his conscious totally at the 80th strike and lan qiren'the rest of the punishment will be recieved after he recovers for a bit ' saying this he left.

Lan zhan was literally crying and shizui and jingyi were on the verge of tears and there other disciples were shocked to see their Hanguangjun crying . Lan zhan slowly went near wei ying and carried him away from the blood pool and left to jingshi . He did'nt care if his robes were drenched in blood . tears were continuously flowing down his face . 

................................................AT JINGSHI..........................................

he laid wei ying on the bed and called the healers and asked shizui to call wen qing and wen ning . he did not move away from his side and was constantly passing his qi to wei ying.

Wen qing examined wei ying and said ' the wounds are a bit deep and the scars might take some time to heal but if you follow the medications i have given he will be alright .' lan zhan became a bit relaxed but , wen qing ' but does young master lan know that your husbands mental health is not so in a good state he is under stress , depression , trauma and a lot more ' his demonic energy is literally eating him alive so please make sure you assure him and always keep him a bit calm and happy if not or if his stress or comlex surfaces with more force it might even result in his death ' 

Lan zhan's eyes widened biu he said ' i will take care of him and thank you' saying that he bowed . after sometime when everyonr left jingshi lan zhan went to  meet lan qiren .

lan qiren'is he alright ' lan zhan ' yes shifu but i have a request to ask from you ' lan qiren ' what ? ' lan zhan  ' please allow me to  recieve the remaining 20 whip lashes instead of wei ying ' lan qiren ' no he is the one who should recieve it for his own sins ' lan zhan raised his voice a bit 'HAVE I EVER ASKED YOU ANYTHING ELSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE MY LOVED ONE SUFFER U JUST NEED SIME ONE TO RECIEVE THE PUNISHMENT AND WHY CANT IT BE ME' lan qiren was shocked and finally agreed.

While wei ying was unconscious lan zhan recived the punishment and also healed faster since his cultivation and core was more stronger.

........................................................2 WEEKS LATER............................................................

wei ying opend his eyes and .........................

please do comment