Part 5

But wei ying felt so bad and guilty at the same time he removed himself from the hug and stared at lan zhan with pain in his eyes and said ' lan zhan I can never live without harming my loved ones right ? ' saying this he gave a smile of angst and continued ' soon you will also hate me .... even i hate myself now ' lan zhan's eyes widened hearing this lan zhan 'no its........' but soon he was shocked to see tears flowing from his wei ying's eyes and wei ying stared to move away from him , before leaving he said ' its better if i don't stay near you , you will be happy then ' .

lan zhan 's eyes widened before he could move he felt his eyes closing and realized wei ying has put a sleeping spell on him , soon he drifted of as wei ying left .

............................2 hours later...................................

lan zhan got up from his slumber and immediately started searching for wei ying but he was nowhere to be found he searched for wei ying all over cloud recesses and even caiyi town but he could'nt find him.

The next day lan zhan even went to the burial mounds and lotus pier searching for him but wei  ying  was not there.

lan zhan was devastated and did not know what to do meanwhile, lan shizui and jingyi were also searching for wei ying .

After lan zhan reached jingshi he started breaking down things and crying hardly , it was the first  time that the disciples of lan clan saw their hanguangjun react in such a way  . 

lan qiren went to jingshi and spoke to lan zhan to help him calm down , he said ' wait for sometime he will come back to you if not you must forget him since it will be proved that he does'nt love you ' this did not help lan zhan it just broke him more .

After this lan qiren went to his room and let out a evil smirk and opened a secret door which connects to a dungeon from his room and there was wei ying crying with a lot of scratches and wounds on his body .

lan qiren smiled and said 'I WILL MARRY MY NEPHEW TO SOMEONE MORE WORTHY AND ALSO MAKE HIM HURT YOU '.

wei ying heard everything but could'nt say anything.

.................LAST NIGHT......................

After leaving lan zhan , wei ying went to the burial mounds and cried his heart out he felt so guilty for hurting his lan zhan . But after sometime he realized that both of them cannot live without eachother and he cannot let lan zhan suffer because of this so he decided to go back to cloud recesses . 

but when he reached cloud recesses and was about to enter jingshi , HE WAS KIDNAPPED