Part 4: Transgender

After lunch we went back to the class we were just at and sat back down. I noticed that same girl who sits by me pull out the oddest looking object I had seen yet. It was black and had spikes coming out of one side. There was a handle to hold it and a reflective silver lining where the handle part subsided. She then brought the object to the end of her long hair and the spikes ran through. She slowly brought the item higher each time until it reached the top of her head and the spikes still ran through to the end of her hair again. I was fascinated by the process and in this moment there was nothing more I wanted than to try it myself. I saw her place the object back into her holding bag and she asked to use the bathroom. When she walked out of class I reached into the bag of items and retrieved the object I had seen. I held it in my hands studying it for a moment. I wasn't sure what it did but I could tell it had some sort of strange power. I decided to keep it. 

A few moments later the bell rang and we returned to the halls. I continued to perceive myself with the hair that I desired. I began to notice more things that I liked. Accessories, ones particularly worn by the girls. They adorned themselves with small, shiny items around the wrists, neck, and in their hair. I enjoyed seeing the light reflect off of the items as they walked past. I approached one to ask where she had retrieved such an item. She mentioned a mall, which was an indoor ground of stores lining both sides of walls. She described how to get there, not far from here. I had to go.

"I want to go to the mall." I told Number 1 and 2 as we walked, still holding the item I retrieved from the girls bag. 

"What?"  Asked Number 2.

"The mall, it is an enclosed space lined with stores." I explained.

"What are stores?" Asked Number 1. 

"Smaller enclosures that have desirable items. You go and retrieve what you like." 

"That sounds fun, I want to go too." Said Number 2. 

"We will go when it is time to leave here." Number 1 responded.

We left the school and went along the memorized route of how I was told to get there. We approached a large reflective building, this had to be where they hosted the reflective objects. We walked in and there was a wide variety of people both large and small. I noticed a store that seemed to have the most light reflecting off of it, I knew that was where I was supposed to go. I went with the item from school still in my hand and the the two followed. I noticed so many items inside a sort of cardboard and plastic wrapping as I proceeded down the walkway. On the wrapping the identities of them were labeled.

"Hair Spray"

"Hair Clip"

"Hair Dye"

As I traveled further down the line I saw a larger packaging, inside was long hair. 

"Clip In Hair Extensions" was labeled under the plastic.

It was beautiful long hair just like I wanted, as if I created the possibility with my recurring thoughts. It was not the color I desired, but it was close. "Platinum Blonde" I read out loud as I examined it. I was not sure how much hair I needed to be as long as the girl's hair I saw so I took the last three packages that were left. "This is what I want." I told Number 1 and Number 2 as I faced them with the shiny packagings of hair.

"Ok." Said Number 2 shrugging his shoulders. Number 1 nodded his head in agreement shrugging his shoulders as well. We began to walk backwards towards the end of the enclosure as I noticed more shiny objects I liked. I picked up everything that stood out to me. As we proceeded to exit the store a loud sound was released from above the door, unlike the sound the walls at the school made.