Part 9: Witch

(Bruce P.O.V.)

"This one is my favorite." Nikita expressed as she picked up a pale pink skirt that went well above her knees.

She began wearing tops with draped sleeves that exposed her midsection. I enjoyed observing the variety of clothes she picked out that she individually showed me.

Lysol walked in from outside. "You're still looking at the clothes?" He asked Nikita.

"She likes them." I answered for her. "I like them too." I said turning back to face the other small top she held up. My attention felt fixed on each item she presented to me. I imagined how each one would look on her as she went through them.

"What's your favorite?" She asked wanting to continue the conversation of the clothes.

"That one." I said gesturing to the same skirt she deemed as her favorite. I wanted so much to see her wear it. I wondered if she felt the same way about the clothes I had picked out.

We went to sleep shortly after eating and I had a dream of Nikita showing me the clothes she picked out again. This time as she got to the one that I liked she began to take her clothes off and change into it.

"Do you like it?" She asked walking closer to me. Unlike my other dreams I could feel physical sensation as I touched her.

"Yes." I said as I felt the material between my fingers. When I let it go it flowed back down. I lowered my hand and felt how soft and smooth her leg was and slowly made my way up her thigh. It felt as if my body was in control more than my mind. As I reached up higher and her skirt slightly lifted up again I realized I felt pressure below my waist. She held out her hand and placed it on that exact area. I felt her slowly rubbing it as she looked at me. Suddenly I felt like I was going to pee and I woke up to notice I had but only a very small amount. I got up and changed my clothes and went back to sleep. This was by far my strangest dream but I enjoyed it.

We woke up the next morning and prepared for school. As we walked I kept having the desire to look over at Nikita. I remembered my dream and I wanted it to happen again. When we got to school we made our way to class. As we were walking I slowed down with Lysol I felt urged to mention my dream to him.

Nikita began to walk differently, swaying the lower part of her torso lightly in a rhythmic pattern. She became very exciting to look at. I watched as she walked further ahead of us and I quickly began to notice I was not the only one to admire this. Other boys standing by seemed to enjoy watching as she walked past them.

"What are you staring at?" Lysol asked me.

"Nikita. She walks different." I replied quietly still watching.

"So?" He asked.

"You don't find it exciting?"

"Not really." He replied.

She made her way into class with us following behind her.

                                                        ...

A few days of school had passed and it was becoming that time of the week where school was closed again. Tonight was the party for us to attend.

As I was helping Lysol hunt for food I noticed Nikita lying down in the grass examining a flower between her fingers. She looked so calm and peaceful. I wanted to feel that way too. I admired her polished white hair shining in the sun along with occasional twinkles reflecting off of her nails. The image was so pleasing to observe. She was the most beautiful being I had ever seen.