Chapter 8: Massacre

Year: 1522
Place: Topkapi Palace

"Sultanas, you must leave with your children! We are getting attacked!" 

Medina Sultan's POV: What! Kerime Hatun, take Şehzade Demir and Kerime Sultan and Şehzade Sinan with you and go with Merve Sultan and go to the Palace of Merve Sultan.
Helena Hatun, you go with Şivekar Sultan and Melike Sultan to the Palace of Melike Sultan.
I entrust you with the lives of the Şehzades and Sultanas. I will go with Şehzade Murad, Halime Sultan, Hürrem Sultan, Princess Katarina,Ema Hatun and Esma Sultan aswell with Mihrişah Sultan to the Palace of Merve aswell to the Palace of Melike Sultan as soon as this attack is finished! NOW GO!

*You escape but y'all split up during the escape. You and the Children and the Princess and the Sultana escape through the harem halls. There are so many bodies of soldiers, eunuchs, kalfas and young girls. You felt bad that you couldn't defend these people. Suddenly you get attacked by a masked man, so you grab a sword from one of the soldiers and fight the man. You are on the verge of loosing but Ganzafer Paşa came to the rescue.*

Ganzafer Paşa's POV: Sultanas, Princesses! Are you alright?

Princess Katarina of Bosnia's POV: Yes! If it weren't for you we could have died. Where is the Sultan? Where are the oth-

"MEDINA!"

"MEHMED!?"

*The Sultan runs over to you and hugs you and your children.*

Şehzade Murad's POV: Baba(Father), I am scared! When is this going to end?

Sultan Mehmed's POV: My dear Murad, you shouldn't be afraid. You have to be brave for your Anne(Mother) and your siblings!

"BABA! BABA!"

"HAFSA!?"

*Hafsa Sultan runs over to Sultan Mehmed and hugs him*

Sultan Mehmed's POV: Hafsa, where is your Anne?

Hafsa Sultan's POV: Anne is with a man, who is holding my siblings hostage!