Chapter15: End

Year: 1536
Place: Topkapi Palace, Imperial Garden

Haseki Mi-ja Sultan's POV: Contessina Sultan, I am glad I can always talk to you when our Hünkarim is not available at the moment. I prefer talking to you since Esmahan Sultan is quite quiet and does not talk very much. Do you think she hates me?

Haseki Contessina Sultan's POV: I do not think she hates you. She is just not as chatty as we are. She has been like this when I first talked to her. Anyways, how are the twins?

Haseki Mi-ja Sultan's POV: They are fine. Although they can be challenging at times, I still love them with my whole heart.

*Haseki Esmahan Sultan walks past you two.*

*Suddenly you all hear a big splatter. Esmahan looks at the cause of the splatter. She notices that Eçe is crying and she sees the little hat of Süleyman swimming at the top of the pond. She quickly runs towards the pond yelling.*

Esmahan Sultan's POV: ŞEHZADEM! ŞEHZADE SÜLEYMAN!

*Mi-ja and Contessina Sultan also run towards the pond. Esmahan Sultan jumps into the pond and takes Şehzade Süleyman out of the pond. Mi-ja Sultan imediately takes him from the hands of Esmahan Sultan and thanks her. Contessina notices that the Şehzade is breathing a bit too slow. All of the Sultanas rush over to find a physician. As soon as the word spread around that the Şehzade fell into the pond, the rest of the royal family came to the room where Şehzade Süleyman was being examined.* 

Haseki Mi-ja Sultan's POV: Süleyman, my son, hang on. I know you are a strong Şehzade! Hang on Süleyman.

*After some time had passed, the physician came out of the room.*

Sultan Murad's POV: Physician, what happened to my son? Please tell me he is alive!

Physician: We did everything we could, but he has sadly passed away because of an overwhelming amount of water. He sadly got drowned.

*Mi-ja drops to the ground. She cries hysterically. The Sultan drops beside her and hugs her. They both cry alot. The Valide Sultan then brings the dead body of  the Şehzade, so Mi-ja could see him one last time.*

Haseki Mi-ja Sultan's POV: My son...I am so sorry I could not protect you as I promised. I am so sorry for being a terrible mother.

Sultan Murad's POV: Mi-ja, you are not a terrible mother

Sultan Murad's POV: Mi-ja, you are not a terrible mother. You are a great one. Our son is now living a beautiful life in paradise.

*A few days later the Şehzade gets burried. Şehzade Selim goes to visit his mother to see how she is feeling. He notices that she is crying.*

Şehzade Selim's POV: Anne? Why are you crying?

Haseki Esmahan Sultan's POV: I am so sorry that I could not save your brother in time. I feel so miserable all the time. I cannot even look in the eyes of Mi-ja Sultan without feeling guilty.